Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 16 June 2019

This hotel is a great find. Olga and David run the hotel each day. They are kind and offer first class Customer Service. We thoroughly enjoyed our stay and would definitely recommend this to anyone who asked about it.

In addition to the warm welcome, at the hotel is clean and offers many amenities. We enjoyed a homemade breakfast prepared for us by David with a beautiful view of the Mediterranean each morning!

Date of stay: June 2019
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 14 June 2019

We stayed here for 5 nights recently and it ticked all the boxes for us. Great location, right on the Calderra. Shops, restaurants and cable car only a hundred metres from the front door.
Olga and David were wonderful hosts. Very helpful and friendly. Our room was always spotlessly cleaned and we really enjoyed our breakfast each morning.
Lovely large walk in shower. There was a fridge, tea and coffee making facilities, good internet connection and lots more.
We had the Cosy Rose suite at the top of the stairs. Nice spacious room with a good quiet air conditioner.
The outdoor pool area downstairs was lovely to relax in though I never got to enjoy the pool as the water was a bit too cold for me. However the Jacuzzi on the top level was wonderful. Very soothing after walking around Santorini each day.
They even offer a transfer to and from the Airport at a cost of 12 euro per person which is quite reasonable. David will meet your taxi at the drop off point and carry your luggage to and fro for you.
I highly recommend this Lava Suites. You can't go wrong.

Room tip: We chose the 'Cosy Rose' suite on the second level. There are ground floor suites as well. Ours was nice and quiet. We loved it!
Date of stay: May 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
2  Thank Roma3161
Reviewed 26 September 2018

We recently stayed at Lava Suites. What can I say? Everything about the experience was unbelievably amazing. Before even arriving I had emailed ahead to ask for advice regarding a location for proposal. After long thought I decided to propose on the balcony as we had a private jacuzzi and the best view of the town and volcano. Veronika and Elias were both so hospitable and helped anywhere they could. The service has been the best so far travelling through Greece. We would definitely stay here again if I had the opportunity. Thanks a million!!!

Room tip: master suite room has amazing views from private balcony
Date of stay: August 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 29 July 2018 via mobile

The coziness, comfortable bed and how the room is totally cleaned are the perfect combination for fantastic holidays. We have stayed for 7 days, 6 nights and it has been fantastic. We have been treated like a real guests. The breakfast super tasty. I would recommend to everybody without hesitation.

Date of stay: July 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 16 July 2018 via mobile

Lava Suites is amazing!! We stayed 4 nights 5 days. We were in the sonata suite. Our room was a little noisy from passerby’s on the pedestrian walk way. But not bad enough to keep you awake at night
We arrived in a transfer from the airport and Elios met us at the top of the hill because you can’t drive a car to the hotel. He carried our bags down and showed us to the hotel. Once we got there we were greeted by Veronika it was a quick check in and she gave directions and recommendations of her favorite places in Santorini. Our room was awesome!!! The bed was a little hard for our taste. The breakfast in the morning was amazing you can choose have it brought to your room or take it out on the veranda. Breakfast consist of Greek yogurt with walnuts on top. Fresh squeezed oj either scrambled fried or hard boiled eggs depending on the day also includes coffee, meat and cheese, fresh fruit and a selection of croissants. I husband loved the chocolate croissants. Veronkia and Elios did everything in their power to make our stay amazing. We celebrated my birthday while there and I had a cake and bottle of wine in our mini fridge. I loved stay at a small boutique hotel. Plenty of personal touches. Thank you veronkia and Elios for make us feel so welcomed and stress free!!! Hope to stay with you again soon

Date of stay: July 2018