“Don't stay elsewhere - You will love this place”
Review of Villa Renos

Villa Renos
Ranked #4 of 80 Hotels in Fira
Reviewed 6 July 2012

I can only totally agree with what other contributors are stating. Location, cleanliness, hospitality, views and the beautiful breakfasts are all provided in a laid back stress free environment.

We stayed at Santorini for my wife's 50th birthday (her long held wish). On request Vasilli had the flowers and sunset cruise organised (both brilliant) with no hassle and a don't worry now - pay me at the end of your stay, charm.

Most people say they would stay again when reviewing a hotel they enjoyed.

With Villa Renos I WILL be staying again .

Room Tip: dont miss breakfast, Ask Vasilli to let you know the best places to eat
  • Stayed: May 2012, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Louisa P

Reviewed 2 July 2012

My husband and I have just come back from our trip to the Greek Islands the highlight of which was our stay at Villa Renos on beautiful Santorini. It is a beautiful family hotel where we were made to feel very welcome with an amazing home cooked breakfast that was never-ending. Fantastic. We had an amazing room which was spotlessly clean but with views that are just breathtaking so much so that we kept wanting to go back and spend time on our terrace just taking in the fantastic view! Very close to all shops, restaurants, cable car, bus station and donkeys! Just didn't want to leave...but we will be back.

Reviewed 1 July 2012

My husband and I just returned home from a fabulous 12 day holiday in Santorini. We spent four nights in Fira at Villa Renos. What a fantastic experience it was. As many people have stated the hotel is family owned. Zina, Petros and Vassilis are the most fantastic people. They make you feel like your are part of their family. The hotel is a wonderful boutique hotel. It is extremely clean and the breakfast is phenomenal. Every morning my husband and I couldn't wait to go to breakfast to taste the homemade traditional Greek dishes. The view from our room was amazing but I have to say all the rooms had amazing views. When it was time to leave I teared up since I felt like I was leaving my family. As I end my review, there is only one thing I have to say. If you are staying in Fira, don't waste your time searching for any other hotel, book your stay at Villa Renos. It is a wonderful experience you don't want to miss.

1  Thank CSheeky
Reviewed 30 June 2012

We just spent 6 fabulous nights at Villa Renos (our second vist in 5 years) and shed a tear or three when we had to leave. We had spent the previous 9 weeks on a very hectic driving holiday around the UK, Ireland and Europe and Villa Renos provided the perfect location to "wind down" and relax before heading back to reality. This family run business cannot be faulted. Zina, Petros and Vasilis are the most delightful hosts and what Vasilis (we nicknamed him GOOGLE) does not know about the island's sights and services is not worth knowing. Nothing is a problem to any of the staff `````````````````and your every need is met with a smile. The views from the room's balcony is just like you see in the postcards and is only surpassed by the most amazing and delicious traditional Greek fare prepared for breakfast each morning and made with locally grown produce....much from their own garden. The hotel is located within easy walking distance of a miriad of shops and restaurants, the cable car (or donkeys if you prefer), post office and buses to the many little town and sights around the island at minimal cost (eg US$2 to travel the 15 minutes to Oia).
If you want somewhere to stay that offers you options Villa renos is definitely the place.
You can laze around the plunge pool/spa like a lizard and enjoy the sun, or venture out and take advantage of two generations knowledge about the island that they obviously love so much.
The hospitality and the information that is provided combine to make the Villa Renos an experience
that is hard to surpass regardless of how well travelled you are.

Room Tip: Room 3 has a spa
2  Thank barrsalona
Reviewed 26 June 2012

We just arrived home from a wonderful trip of the Greek Islands, that was made all the more memorable and amazing due to our stay at Villa Renos on the Island of Santorini. The location was in the centre of Fira just a 2 minute walk from the shopping and restaurants. The service from Petros, Vasillis and the whole family was second to none and a really personal experience. I could not finish this review without raving about the breakfast's. Every day was different and consisted of beautiful Greek foods, fresh fruit and even dessert which was all prepared by the family. We highly recommend Villa Renos as a great family friendly place to stay if you visit Santorini.

• Stayed: June 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank nocky1
Reviewed 21 June 2012

My husband & l just spent 4 night at Renos Villas and wished we never had to leave!!! Couldn`t believe how lucky we were. Zina, Petros & Vasilis were wonderful hosts ,happy to help out with anything. The view from our balcony was amazing. Breakfast was a feast, each morning it consisted of different greek food that was grown on their farm & cooked by them.

Reviewed 17 June 2012

My wife and I spent 3 nights here in June and we had a superb experience. Great spacious rooms. Beautiful view from the balcony - able to see the full sun set. Hospitable staff. Delicious breakfast (the best out of all the ones we tried in Santorini). Exceptional customer service. Location is ideal - 2 mins walk to the main shops and city center. And to top it all off we had a nice hot tub in our balcony! Thank you Vasillis for everything :)

1  Thank Seya9493
Also consider these accommodations in or near Fira
Petit Palace Suites Hotel
Anteliz Suites Santorini
Porto Fira Suites
Porto Fira Suites
#8 of 80 in Fira
Blue Dolphins Traditional Apartments
Lilium Villas Santorini
Evgenia Villas & Suites

Been to Villa Renos? Share your experiences!