What can I say we were here for a family wedding.
1. Location perfect, located right off the main street and no stairs to climb unless you really want to.
2. Room OMG spotless, modern romantic you name it and the view from our balcony neither pictures nor words can describe.
3. Breakfast - separate from the buffet you can just about order any type of breakfast, eggs - pancakes - omletes - all cooked to order.....
4. Service front end and cleaning staff were perfect and always willing to help and offer suggestions of where to eat and what to do.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Panorama Boutique Hotel opened its doors in August 2011 after a complete reconstruction and refurbishment. This luxury property offers 7 Suites complete with jacuzzi bathtub and 8 Standard Double rooms. All rooms offer balcony with views of Santorini's world famous Caldera, volcanic islets and Thirassia with coco-mat mattresses as standard to ensure a comfortable, romantic and relaxing stay for our guests. Panorama Hotel holds a privileged location on Firas caldera edge on Gold street. All public transport, shops, restaurants, museums and nightlife are on your doorstep. The Panorama Boutique Hotel offers an elevator to all floors. Making Panorama Boutique Hotel the perfect place to enjoy all that magnificent Santorini has to offer. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, LoveHolidays, Expedia, HotelsClick, Hotels.com, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, Ebookers, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Panorama Boutique Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Panorama Boutique Hotel Santorini/Fira