“Second time and GREAT AGAIN”

Anteliz Suites Santorini
Ranked #4 of 80 Hotels in Fira
GreenLeadersGold level
philadelphia
“Second time and GREAT AGAIN”
Reviewed 29 July 2014

We were so enchanted by Santorini and Anteliz Suites (visited 3 years ago) that we went back. We were met and helped with our luggage so no dragging your own as you will see other people do going to other hotels. We had two different rooms this time. First night same room as last time - junior suite. Gorgeous. Separate bedroom with a king bed from the living room which has 2 comfortable twin beds, desk, mini fridge. The bathroom is amazing with a huge shower.

Unfortunately that room was booked (a YEAR in advance) after our first night. Catch what I am saying - they are SO popular that you should book early (at least in the summer). We moved into the biggest suite - master suite. Amazingly huge. Same layout with king bed in one room and two comfortable twins in the living room. But the room was twice as big and had 2 bathrooms. They are upgrading the bathroom in the master suite which isn't as nice as the junior suite currently (They generously gave us a discount for this reason). Not everyone will care - but I like an American-type shower. Master suite (currently) is a tub with a hand held shower head. In every other way, the bathroom was gorgeous - huge with double sink. Just ask ahead of time if they already upgraded it.

They are also expanding the hotel. They are adding 4 more rooms and a larger sundeck.

The pool is outstanding. Perfect temperature and clean with nice lounge chairs. They even have little jets in the pool (if you choose to use them).

There are many tables/chairs with umbrellas outside of the rooms and on the terrace - all boosting such amazing views of the caldera.

The management will arrange anything for you. Just ask. They took care of restaurant reservations and made sure we had the BEST tables.

This is the best hotel in Santorini. People walking by look in jealously. No need to look further. BOOK HERE!!! We will be back!

Room Tip: My favorite is the junior suite, but I've seen king room and master suite - all good. Depends t...
  • Stayed July 2014, travelled with family
5 Thank bratzoe

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (105)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Greek first
  • Korean first
Michigan Center, Michigan
Reviewed 27 July 2014

After days of traveling I arrived at the Anteliz Suites in Santorini. I read about the hotel on tripadvisor and viewed pictures of the hotel along with the reviews, which were all complimentary. The pictures didn't disappoint. The entrance to the hotel was beautiful. The views from every area of the suites had amazing views of the water and caldera. I loved the view from my second story suite, opening up the door and shutters on the windows to view the sea. The staff was very friendly and helpful. Breakfast was served the terrace outside my suite with the sea view. The room was beautiful with nice décor-great views. The location was perfect was a short 5 minute walk down to town. I would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled with friends
Ibiza, Islas Baleares, Spain
Reviewed 24 July 2014

After two years from travelling last, I'm back to one of my favourite places on Earth - Santorini.
And once again I am staying at Anteliz Suites. It feels like my holiday house, because the staff all remembered me, and made me feel more than welcome - as though it was my home.
After travelling all over Europe I know you can't get great service everywhere - and here I was no disappointed!
And it was great to know they are upgrading and making more room to share their love! Can't wait to see the renovations next I come (because that is inevitable).
Also Wifi was now available in all of the room so that was fun!
The view is absolutely spectacular and saw one of the most amazing sunsets. You don't even need to go to Oia to experience an amazing one.

I ended up going to Kamari for the last two nights of my stay in Santorini and regretted it. Should have stayed in Thira!

Room Tip: Want to go all out? There's two rooms with four beds which I have stayed in both. Worth it! So a...
  • Stayed July 2014, travelled with friends
Reviewed 21 July 2014 via mobile

The hotel is out of the road so you have to walk trough a narrow sidewalk to get there. Once you arrive you will see the amazing sea in front of all the rooms! The staff was extremely helpful and friendly. Breakfast is served on a terrace with sea view. One of the best places I've stayed!

• Stayed July 2014
Melbourne Beach, Florida
Reviewed 14 July 2014 via mobile

My friend and I are island hopping for the next three weeks. Hotel is in a great location a five min walk along the sea into town. I highly recommend the transfer service- as mr jimmy the porter greets you upon arrival and handles the luggage to the hotel and up to your room. Rooms are spacious and beds very comfortable. The bathroom is a little dated- and the shower is so far typical in Greece- a spa bath with a nozzle. Pool is refreshing and breakfast is delicious- had it on the balcony. The only issue we had is the smoking by the other guests ( not issue with the hotel) the smoke kept coming into our room and was not pleasant.( spoiled in the states and Australia with non smoking facilities). Only suggestion would be to add umbrellas by the sun chairs to offer shade. I would recommend this hotel as service was fabulous.

Stayed July 2014
Sydney, Australia
Reviewed 14 July 2014

The Anteliz Suites was INCREDIBLE!
The service, rooms, atmosphere, breakfast... everything was superb!

The location is perfect, 2 minute walk outside of town, so very quiet!

I will be going back for sure!

Thank you Anteliz!

• Stayed June 2014, travelled with friends
1 Thank Nicole B
Warrnambool, Victoria, Australia
Reviewed 9 July 2014 via mobile

On first arriving Jimmy met us, collected the bags from the top of the hill and hauled them to the hotel. Panos then met us at reception told us about the Fira area then offered us some refreshments and then showed us our room. What a view! We were all in amazement, our 5 days in Fira began.
We met Anthony the next morning after we were served breakfast on our balcony.
Panos, Anthony and Jimmy make you feel like rock stars from the the time you arrive till the time you leave, the room was very nice with a spa, the pool was beautiful and at night it looked stunning.
Every body generally goes to Oia to watch the famous sunsets however it is not necessary when you stay at Antilez Suites the photos we took from the hotel blow you away.
Thank you Panos, Anthony and Jimmy for the wonderful stay we hope we will be back soon

Stayed June 2014, travelled with family
1 Thank Chris D
Also consider these accommodations in or near Fira
Porto Fira Suites
Astra Suites
Astra Suites
#4 of 48 in Imerovigli
5.0 of 5 bubbles 1,360 reviews

Been to Anteliz Suites Santorini? Share your experiences!