“Good food at last!”

Ranked #81 of 180 Restaurants in Fira
Price range: US$10 - US$16
Cuisines: Pizza, Mediterranean, Greek
Good for: Business meetings, Child-friendly, Cheap Eats, Kids, Groups
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Brunch, Breakfast, After-hours, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Digital Payments, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
Description: Welcome to Parathiri, with flavors, aromas and colors that they offered by the rich land, the climate and the sun of our island. Taste our greek and mediterranean dishes and enjoy the gastronomic history of our country . Also in Parathiri we are launching an innovative idea combining the art of cooking with handmade artwork creating an Art gallery inside our restaurant !!!
Eyemouth, United Kingdom
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Good food at last!”
Reviewed 21 May 2014

We tried a few of the top ten in Fira found the food and presentation pretty ordinary. As a previous reviewer has said, Paratheiri ( which we were told by one of the very friendly staff means small windows) looks a cut above from outside. The decor is very contemporary and relaxing. Lots of pretty plants nice wooden tables painted in the Greek equivalent of Farrow and Ball colours.
We ate there three times and every meal was a joy. The stand out dish for my husband was the
Seafood Linguini. He said it was the best one he'd ever eaten. The service is not the fastest, but believe me it's worth the wait as everything is freshly cooked to order.
Please give it a try, you won't be disappointed .

• Visited May 2014

• Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Greek first
  • Indonesian first
  • Korean first
Perth, Australia
“Absolutely delightful”
Reviewed 24 April 2014 via mobile

We first found this place when we were walking around fira town. It immediately caught my eye as a place that looked really warm and inviting but it wasnt until the following night that I got to try it.

When we got there for dinner, the place wasn't as packed as I hoped it would be but I decided to give it a shot anyway. we ordered and hoped for the best. The food took a while to come out despite only a few tables. I took this as a good sign that the food was being freshly cooked. And the wait was absolutely worth it. My seafood risotto was amazing and packed with fresh seafood ingredients.

We also ordered the penne with shrimp and chicken, and althought it was tasty, the risotto still trumps it. I read that the moussaka was fabulous but we were too full to try it.

Overall, this place came through in terms of the food, ambience and service. The waitress was really friendly and helpful. There is free wifi as well. Both mains with a bottle of water was 34 euros which seemed fairly reasonable. Definitely give this place a try. It truly is a hidden gem.

2 Thank Jacky T
oswestry, england
“Amazing food”
Reviewed 22 April 2014

We had just been on the volcano trip without breakfast and were starving. We passed by a lot of places in Fira but when we saw Parathiri we just went in and sat down. It looks a cut above from the outside, and is modern, clean and interesting on the inside.

We ordered salads to start and the presentation on both of them was superb. Large plates, perfect flavours. The for her main my wife had fried mushrooms and fava, which we didn't know but is pureed yellow peas, but was amazing. LIke tarka Dhal without the garlic. The mushrooms were fried and seasoned to perfection too. My volcano pizza was thin and crispy but with a moist base just as I like it, with spicy meat on the top. You got the feeling whatever you were given would be perfect and unique and full of flavour. Excellent service too, plus a free homemade liqueur to finish, a perfect meal, by far the best we had on our trip.

• Visited April 2014
1 Thank shaunsouthern
“Delicious Pizza!”
Reviewed 26 December 2013 via mobile

We really loved the pizza that was served here. Most importantly, we loved the hospitality. They serve you with the warmth and love of Santorinian.

Troutman, North Carolina
“Serendipity”
Reviewed 26 September 2013

We were wandering around Fira and stumbled onto this place. My husband who is a pizza freak says, "Best pizza I ever had" and we didn't expect it in Greece. I loved the spinach pie I had and wished we had more time to try other items. Thanks for the great service too.

• Visited September 2013