We absolutely loved this place. It' just a five minute walk from the center of town and all the restaurants but it felt a little quieter and more peaceful. The rooms are lovingly decorated in a charming, authentic, but elegant Grecian style and we LOVED our private hot tub overlooking the ocean. There's no swimming pool but several rooms have private hot tubs out on the decks. Some rooms also have decks with lounge chairs whereas others only have space for deck chairs. There is a variety in terms of the size of the rooms and outdoor space and what you get, so I would ask about the specifics before picking something. The service was also excellent and there's a lovely little cafe and the views are just stunning. The only negative things I can think of are the beds were a little hard and the breakfasts were hardy but not as tasty as other breakfast buffets, however these things don't bother me much. Overall I highly recommend Cori Rigas!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Cori Rigas Suites located on the caldera's cliff of Fira Town, was originally built and stayed through its 250 years old history as a Captain's House. All of the highly aesthetic apartments are furnished with unique handcrafted pieces of furniture and decorated with the proprietors' pieces of Art, paintings and sculptures. Their marble terraces have the most breathtaking sunset view in the world not to mention the volcano and the glorious Aegean Sea. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), Booking.com, Agoda, Odigeo, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Cori Rigas Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cori Rigas Apartments Fira
- Cori Rigas Apartments Hotel Fira
- Cori Rigas Suites Santorini/Fira