Unique and charming rooms
Ridiculous views...it doesn't even look real!
Great location- close to the bus stop and everything Fira has to offer
Tiny rooms, but it's also built into the side of a cliff, so what can you expect?!
The pool is very cave-like. The sun doesn't really reach the water, so it was pretty cold.
Each day we ordered breakfast, we were missing something. The breakfasts were huge, so it didn't really end up being a big deal.
Overall, I'd recommend Cori Rigas Suites. Definitely a unique hotel!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Cori Rigas Suites located on the caldera's cliff of Fira Town, was originally built and stayed through its 250 years old history as a Captain's House. All of the highly aesthetic apartments are furnished with unique handcrafted pieces of furniture and decorated with the proprietors' pieces of Art, paintings and sculptures. Their marble terraces have the most breathtaking sunset view in the world not to mention the volcano and the glorious Aegean Sea. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo, Agoda and Hotels.com so you can book your Cori Rigas Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cori Rigas Apartments Fira
- Cori Rigas Apartments Hotel Fira
- Cori Rigas Suites Santorini/Fira