We returned to Santorini this July, 19 years after spending our honeymoon there, now with our two daughters. The beauty of the island, of course, speaks for itself - it is as stunning as we remember it to be. After spending some time searching for the perfect place to stay for our family holiday, we came across VVV, and immediately recognised it to be a truly special place. From the first call while booking from Niko, to our arrival and first impressions, it definitely did not disappoint! We stayed in Villa Artemis, which had newly been renovated to become a two bed/two bath villa - it was absolutely stunning! The views from everywhere (especially the private pool, hot tub and very large terrace!) were incredible. It was a private oasis on a very vibrant island. I think what sets it apart, though, is the incredible commitment that Niko, the manager, has to ensure that his guests get the ultimate enjoyment from their holiday. His desire to genuinely ensure that we were able to find whatever we were hoping to get out of the island was incredible. From sailing, to dining, drivers to private car hire, touring etc he had it organised before we needed to give it a second thought. He is a truly special person who will ensure you have everything you need. Favourites were - Santorini Sailings - private sunset cruise, Metaxi Mas (best restaurant on the island! - we went twice), Ambrosia in Oia - fab food!, Archipelagos in Fira - gorgeous for sunsets, and Sea Side by Notos in Perivolos Beach (definitely plan to spend some beach time here!) Made to order breakfasts served on our private terrace by the very friendly Kimo was a perfect start to each day in this magical place. Santorini is busy in the summer months - but definitely not unbearably so - Fira has a fun vibe with all the people wandering its lovely narrow streets - and then returning back for a refreshing dip in our pool was a wonderful way to wind down before watching the sunset.....
This is a place I would definitely recommend! We have so many pictures from this beautiful island that will remind us of how beautiful it is - there is a photo op around every corner! I hope to go back again, someday very soon! Thank you for everything Niko - perfect in every way!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Celestia Grand Executive Villas (ex- Volcano View VIP Villas) are under New Management! We welcome you to discover Celestia Grand from our Trip Advisor page and by visiting us in person on beautiful Santorini Island in Greece. Celestia Grand consists of 6 independent luxury villas with private pools. The spacious and private villas are nested atop and on the edge of the Caldera cliffs with stunning views of the Aegean and the famous Santorini sunset. The service in world renowned -- friendly and unimposing. The villa complex is just 1.8 KM south of Fira town in a peaceful location but still close to shopping and entertainment. Each concierge villa offers a furnished and spacious cliff-side terrace with magical views, private pool, hydro massage tubs, AC, computer and wifi. The villas are perfect for families, honeymooners, persons seeking anonymity and privacy, executives, and other VIPs seeking peace and personal service in a stunning setting. Choose from either one bedroom or two bedroom villas with breakfast included and served to the villa (Winter self catering packages do not include breakfast) ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Ebookers, Odigeo, Hotels.com, Priceline, Agoda, Bookgreece.com, Travel Republic (UK), Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, HRS, Cancelon, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Celestia Grand reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Volcano View Villas Hotel Fira
- Celestia Grand Santorini/Fira