The two nights spent at Villa Sapphire in Santorini were probably the most unforgettable moments of our two-week honeymoon in Europe. The views of the caldera from our patio were breathtaking and the villa had all the amenities that one can dream of. It was a little cold at the time for the use of the private pool but the outdoor hot tub was definitely enjoyable. The indoor jacuzzi tub was huge and had a very mediterranean look with views of the volcano. We really felt pampered with the outstanding service that the manager Niko and his team provided to us. The hotel shuttle picked us up from the airport promptly and after we checked in Niko gave us a very useful personalized initiation of the things we could do on the island. We rented a car the next day and did a tour of the island, following almost every piece of recommendation that he had given to us. The whole experience was remarkable. It's hard to describe in words, one has to live the whole thing to get the true feel. We dined on the island a few times but the breakfasts at the villa and the lunch at the sister property Petit Palace were truly delicious. Again, we’re very thankful to Niko for offering us such a luxurious stay. We've never experienced such high level of professionalism from a concierge manager. He is entertaining and extremely customer oriented and he goes the extra mile to make one's experience complete. He gave us complimentary car rides around the island, a couple of bottles of Santorini wine and even Dramamine for our ferry ride to the next destination. We would definitely go back to Celestia on our next trip to Santorini and we recommended the Villas to all our friends and relatives.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Celestia Grand Executive Villas (ex- Volcano View VIP Villas) are under New Management! We welcome you to discover Celestia Grand from our Trip Advisor page and by visiting us in person on beautiful Santorini Island in Greece. Celestia Grand consists of 6 independent luxury villas with private pools. The spacious and private villas are nested atop and on the edge of the Caldera cliffs with stunning views of the Aegean and the famous Santorini sunset. The service in world renowned -- friendly and unimposing. The villa complex is just 1.8 KM south of Fira town in a peaceful location but still close to shopping and entertainment. Each concierge villa offers a furnished and spacious cliff-side terrace with magical views, private pool, hydro massage tubs, AC, computer and wifi. The villas are perfect for families, honeymooners, persons seeking anonymity and privacy, executives, and other VIPs seeking peace and personal service in a stunning setting. Choose from either one bedroom or two bedroom villas with breakfast included and served to the villa (Winter self catering packages do not include breakfast) ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Odigeo, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Agoda, Travel Republic (UK), Prestigia, Ctrip TA, Evoline ltd, Ebookers, HotelQuickly, Cancelon, 5viajes2012 S.L. and getaroom.com so you can book your Celestia Grand reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Volcano View Villas Hotel Fira
- Celestia Grand Santorini/Fira