“Best choice...”
Review of Tzekos Villas

Tzekos Villas
Ranked #27 of 81 Hotels in Fira
Reviewed 17 September 2012 via mobile

So happy I stated here...

My room was a split level room with my own private spa and the most stunning view of the volcano! I really did not expect such a beautiful place...

I was only disappointed that my toilet was running since I entered the room till I left and after being told it will be looked at, nothing. But it was not that great a deal. The place is a short walk to everything but thankfully not I the heart of everything

The pool area is spectacular for those famous santorini sunsets!

• Stayed: September 2012

Reviewed 14 September 2012

We had a fantastic time staying here for 1 week in August.Great service, great views, great location, short walk to the town. It was private yet centrally located.The rooms are also so great, even so much bigger than what we actually needed. The breakfast was awesome too,
It is definitely the place to stay if you are looking for a romantic and quiet getaway! I would recommend them to anyone!

Thank you Tzekos Villas!

Stayed: August 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 12 September 2012

great location just moments from the center of fira, with absolutely gorgeous views. the pool is awesome, and the staff are amazing! so helpful and sincerely friendly! they carried our heavy suitcases up and down all the stairs for us. it's a bit of a honeymoon location, but still a great stay.

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled with friends
Reviewed 3 September 2012

I paid in excess of £1500 per person for this holiday and found the accommodation to be basic. I cannot fault the cleanliness, the friendliness of the staff or the view (breathtaking) but i did feel that the view was the thing i was paying the inflated price for. Santorini is a relatively cheap place to eat and merrymake. Accomodation along the Caldera is renowned to be expensive. the amount of stairs up and down to reception, the room and the pool can be a bit of a killer when it's 40 centigrade outside but the sunsets and the quiet, relaxed poolside atmosphere just add to the charm. I love Santorini but i think plastic garden type furniture on a shared balcony, sharing a bed with your mum for a week (when you stated you REQUIRED a twin) them telling you you could;t have a late check out as they were over booked all served to kind of take away from the charm of it all. I compalined to my travel agent on my return and receive compensation. Just saying!

• Stayed: August 2012, travelled with family
Reviewed 2 September 2012

We stayed in this hotel as part of our engagement vacation for 5 days in Santorini. The view from our balcony was spectacular! Looking out at the volcano island and the cruise ships below every morning was unbelieveable. The pool was nice but small. The poolside service was amazing! The steps can be a little tiresome at times. The rooms were small but elegant and were cleaned very well everyday!

Stayed: August 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 20 August 2012

My wife and I have just returned from our visit to Santorini for our honeymoon, our initial plan was to stay for 4 nights but we liked the place so much that we decided to extend.We stayed in the hot tab suite. Our hot tab was kept at the perfect temperature for our entire stay and the view was just breathtaking!

Everybody was friendly and very helpful. They provided us with beach towels, they called the rental car company and set the whole thing up for us.

I would recommend this place to anyone looking to stay in Fira town. 100% best value I've gotten in a while. Good price and even better quality and great location!

• Stayed: August 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 15 August 2012

We were a bit of a mixed bunch in June - myself, partner, 2 year old, Granny and freind all came along to sample santorini for a second time. we struggled with finding the right balance but happened upon Txekos Villas and had the most wonderful stay.

You have the view (obviously!) but also large spotlessly clean rooms and a proper pool area with a great little bar serving drinks and food and a nice continental breakfast. For us, its location was great as after a few steps up we were on the flat which was handy as junior occassionally needed to be "buggied" around.

So the hotel we couldn't really fault. However, what made our stay quite wonderful were the staff. I was going to call them out by name but felt I may offend one of them if I leave them out. NOTHING was too much trouble from recommending places to eat to organising taxis, transfers trips and additional accomodation when our plans changed. My son had little boats boats made for him to play with and was delighted (he still has the boat!!).

EVERYONE - reception, bar staff, porter, manager, cleaners where just great.

I would recommend it to everyone and to top it all off it was very reasonably priced

Room Tip: Across all three rooms our party had we liked them all.