I booked this guesthouse by chance. It turns out to be the most impressive place I have ever stayed. Needless to talk about the heavenly Santorini, Costa Marina Villas offers all you need and dream for.
The location is excellent, not at the cliff side of Fira (by the way, I will never want to be seen and photographed every other second when I sit in my hotel balcony), but very closed to city centre and bus stop, where you can get bus to go all villages in Santorini. Yet, the place is very quiet at night and you can definitely get a good rest for the next wonderful day.
Besides the location, the stuffs are extremely helpful and friendly, especially Maria and Marina. They always greet you with warm smiles and provide you useful tips and information. If they are not sure, they call immediately to ask and give you an answer right away. I love this attitude. During the breakfast, the stuffs are very friendly, polite and efficient. You don't have to wait for long to see your table is full with all kind of delicious stuffs. By the way, their breakfast is definitely awesome and generous. You got a basket of warm breads, a boiled egg, yogurts with fruits, cakes and a pot of coffee. To be honest, the breakfast is the best I have ever had. In comparison, Roman breakfast is good for nothing.
The room is very clean and cozy, they definitely put a nice touch of design. It is very Greek and Mediterranean style.
I will definitely come back here again and recommend to my friends who want to visit Santorini.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Costa Marina Villas is a guesthouse located 200 meters from the central square of Fira, the capital of Santorini, facing the countryside of the eastern part of the island.Great emphasis has been placed on the traditional island architecture & furnishings while at the same time, all modern facilities ensure a comfortable stay.Costa Marina offers 20 double, triple and quadruple rooms, located on the ground, first or second level of the property. Fifteen of them have balcony or patio with view to the eastern part of Santorini island and the rest have inner garden-view windows. Fira center, the famous caldera with volcano and sunset view, shops, restaurants and bars, bus and taxi station are within short walking distance from the guesthouse. Free parking is also available. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Priceline, Agoda and Odigeo so you can book your Costa Marina Villas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Costa Marina Villas Hotel Fira
- Costa Marina Hotel
- Costa Marina Villas Santorini/Fira