Very reasonably priced lodging in a great location! The owners are so nice and friendly! Marina treated us like family. They offer great suggestions for your activities- which makes sense because they also operate a travel agency. They gave us a 10% off discount card to their restaurant (short walk from the hotel), which is VERY good. If we go to Santorini again, we'll definitely stay at Costa Marina!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Costa Marina Villas is a guesthouse located 200 meters from the central square of Fira, the capital of Santorini, facing the countryside of the eastern part of the island.Great emphasis has been placed on the traditional island architecture & furnishings while at the same time, all modern facilities ensure a comfortable stay.Costa Marina offers 20 double, triple and quadruple rooms, located on the ground, first or second level of the property. Fifteen of them have balcony or patio with view to the eastern part of Santorini island and the rest have inner garden-view windows. Fira center, the famous caldera with volcano and sunset view, shops, restaurants and bars, bus and taxi station are within short walking distance from the guesthouse. Free parking is also available. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Priceline, Travel Republic (UK), Odigeo, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Costa Marina Villas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Costa Marina Villas Hotel Fira
- Costa Marina Hotel
- Costa Marina Villas Santorini/Fira