“So fun and a great experience!”

Kissingfish Santorini
Ranked #2 of 6 Spas & Wellness in Fira
More attraction details
Owner description: Small fish without teeth remove the dead skin cells on your feet.
Tampa, Florida
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 10 helpful votes
“So fun and a great experience!”
Reviewed 27 June 2014 via mobile

We just had such a nice time at kissing fish oia! The ladies who work here keep it very clean at the atmosphere is relaxing and calm.

Visited June 2014

Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 22 helpful votes
“Great Experience and Pedi :)”
Reviewed 29 May 2014

I forced my husband to try this, as well as a friend. They participated and enjoyed for something fun at the 10 minute time and I did the 20 minute. 20 minutes was the perfect amount of time. After the first 5 minutes, it became a much more relaxing experience. I waited to get a pedi, because I knew that this was something that I wanted to do, and I believe that my hard, runners feet (and runners know how runners feet are) were soft for days. I wanted to go back when we were on Naxos, but they were closed. Who wants to open a chain in the US with me LOL.

Visited May 2014
2 Thank kymmie36
Truckee, California
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“Unique & Fun Experience”
Reviewed 25 May 2014

I needed a pedicure anyway, so I went for it! Love how my feed feel. I did the 20 minute treatment, and the girls did a nice mani- pedi as well, while my husband had a massage.

Visited May 2014
3 Thank 1pinegirl1
Melbourne, Australia
19 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 16 helpful votes
“Best Experience”
Reviewed 13 May 2014

My husband and I loved the Kissing Fish experience when we were in Oia 11 months ago. It was so relaxing and therapeutic. We loved the service provided and the staff who run the business are fantastic. We will be back in the future.

Visited June 2013
1 Thank Loula K
London, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 15 helpful votes
“Unique, fun experience”
Reviewed 18 April 2014

My boyfriend and I read about this on TripAdvisor and had to try it. The shop was very clean and staff were nice (even took pictures for us). The fish tickled your feet and it was a very cool experience. Worth the 10 euros even if I didn't notice a huge difference in my feet afterwards

Visited April 2014