“Nice food”

Cuisines: Greek
Description: Owner is Mendrinos Rothitos
Description: Owner is Mendrinos Rothitos
Reviewed 12 August 2013

We thought that with this name the palce could be a tourist trap but food and seervice were very nice. Highly reccomendable.

Reviewed 30 July 2013

I have been in Santorini a few years ago for all summer and this place was were I was eating every day.authentic greek food (I am greek, I know) and tastier than mom's too!when I first saw the place I said this was too kitsch for me until the moment I started eating. forget the food u can find and eat at any corner (souvlaki) although u will find a big plate of gyro.try the stuffed veggies and mpriam ( tomato sauce boiled mix of vegetables) just imagine I don't eat it home. sometimes the kitchen has some specialties in a small quantity since the tourists are not familiar with rare dishes just ask if they have something rare..i still remember the potato salad....(aaaah) another thing I was never eating or even lentils or some stew or any type of beans or green beans(very good)...enjoying the greek night under the palm trees..i have to get back there.perfect at night after a cruise

Reviewed 29 July 2013

We had lunch today in the small and colorful restaurant the Greeks in Fira, Santorini. The service was good and fast, the food quality was also good and the staff were very friendly.
Kudos to them.

Reviewed 28 June 2013

We visited this restaurant a couple of times and enjoyed our choices of food. On one occasion we had three starters between us instead of a main meal. This was no problem to the staff who were happy to oblige.
The location is central and from the terrace you can people watch as they queue for the cable cars back to their cruise ships.
You are also on the spot to see the donkeys going home at the end of the day.
I enjoyed the house wine at 7 Euros a half carafe....The staff were all very friendly and pleasant and we would recommend a visit.

Reviewed 28 May 2013

Ate lunch here while on a cruise to the Med. The food was outstanding (stuffed tomatoes and peppers with a side dish of feta cheese). The drinks were cold (beer and wine) and reasonably priced ($3 euros each). The location is great near the cable car pick up point. This is a must stop if you are looking for great local food.