“Great experience.”

Ranked #24 of 49 things to do in Fira
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Great experience.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 September 2013

With no intention of purchasing art work I Walked into the store and immediately knew that the business was operated by professionals. The gallery was well organized and I walked away with three painting. Thoroughly satisfied.

Visited August 2013
5 Thank Onlyeurope

• Greek first
Warsaw, Poland
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 9 helpful votes
“Unique pieces of art and beautiful objects”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 July 2013

It's a bit off the route if you are a one day visitor to Santorini walking down the high street, but it is really worth to step down towards the port and pay a visit. The objects gathered here are truly impressive - not only paintings but also ceramics and jewellery, all are miles away from the usual production for tourists. It is easy to spend an hour here and you still regret the next day that you haven't spent more...
I had just sort of 'pocket money' left on me at the time, so I picked out two tiny barcelets only, yet the owner was very kind and attentive, patiently answering all my questions and showing many beautiful pieces that I asked for. I purchased more later on via the Internet, as I couldn't resist two lovely pendants, and the whole transaction was safe and simple - they were at my door in a few days. I'm sure I will visit the Gallery again on my next holiday.

Visited July 2013
6 Thank Agnieszka Z
Worthing, United Kingdom
“Interesting and friendly”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 June 2013

This gallery, one of many in Santorini, was very friendly, the work was all very interesting and some beautiful depending on one's own taste. The owners were very informed on the pieces and helpful.I purchased a painting which arrived to my address under a week after being shipped in perfect condition, very well packaged. It is an amazing piece by Manousos Chalkiadakis, which am proud to own. A piece of Greece of my own!

Visited June 2013
3 Thank Louisejames_11
Bergen, Norway
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“Best art gallery in Santorini”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 June 2013

I love this Art gallery in Santorini, and the owners are so nice and helpful. Last year i bought a beautiful and very big hanging bowl for candellights, and this year, two ceramic pomegrate art pieces. The owners always tells me about the artist and the story behind the artwork. So, if its art and not "cheap tourist souvenirs" you are looking for, this is definately the place to go.
Elisabeth S. From Norway

Visited June 2013
6 Thank sander2tom
Grand Rapids, Michigan
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“Fantastic find in Santorini!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 June 2013

My husband and I were on our Honeymoon our cruise ship stopped in Santorini. We were blown away by the beauty of the island. It was our favorite stop by far. We wanted to purchase something from the island to remember not only our fabulous time on Santorini, but also our Honeymoon. Once we saw the bowl, I knew it was perfect. The craftsmanship was exceptional and I fell in love immediately. Nikos was so friendly and helpful. He took great care in packing our precious bowl and making sure it was safely shipped back to the States. We are looking forward to going to Santorini in the future and revisiting our favorite gallery.

Visited July 2012