“Good”

Cuisines: Greek
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 21 September 2013

Me and my family chose this one because of the decoration that is really beautiful.Really good food and service!

1  Thank Nick T

Reviewed 14 August 2013

We liked the funky decor and the open design. The breakfast food was good and the waitstaff was very attentive. It was in a central location in Fira which was convenient.

1  Thank JVtravelbear
Reviewed 11 June 2013

Really good drinks selection and good music playing as well. A nice place for before and after dinner drinks.

2  Thank Francois341
Reviewed 3 June 2013

We easily reached the cafe as it was by the main road. It had a modern touch so we decided to sit inside. I ordered pasta and salad to share with my wife. Very impressed by the pasta, properly cooked to Al dente without soggy sauces! This was perfect with olive oil and we both were actually full from eating their bread and salad and this wonderful dish.

The prices were fair and worth a stop due to the free wifi and good food.

1  Thank Yoydna
Reviewed 17 March 2013

Just left Fira...one of maybe 100 tourists on the island. Slow season did not offer much in variety but all that was open was wonderful.

Had a hot chocolate at D'azur and met some really nice people. Was invited back to celebrate the end of carnival and the party was very lively. The atmosphere is chic, the wait staff awesome, the drinks were delicious, the music was jamming, and the bar was packed with local islanders pumping themselves up for the coming tourist season.

So glad I went when I did, felt like I got VIP treatment. Good luck to those who will travel during the summer.

1  Thank My-own-little-world