“Not for the ticklish!”

Fish Spa Kangal Santorini - Wellness Center
Ranked #3 of 8 Spas & Wellness in Fira
More attraction details
Owner description: Fish Spa Therapy For Hands & Feet, Foot, Back, Full Body Massage Therapies, Chair Massage,beauty Treatments For Face & Body
Reviewed 17 June 2014

This place was impeccably clean and the guys working there were absolutely lovely! I had a ball getting my feet nibbled and then had my legs and feet towel dried by the cute guy before popping some disposable flipflops. Would have loved to try a massage!

1  Thank Lauren F
There are newer reviews for Fish Spa Kangal Santorini - Wellness Center

Reviewed 27 May 2014 via mobile

Our first night in Santorini and as we walk past down the streets, we noticed this fish spa.
10€ each paid for 15minutes, although our lady was busy taking on the phone, so we had extra time.
As weird as this experience was and i do mean that, my husband and myself were so excited we did it. Best experience ever, defineately not a last!
Love our soft, exfoliated feet!
Thanks little fishes. A must try for all!!

1  Thank Koula B
Reviewed 20 May 2014

I don't think there is much more I can say except that I had one of the best full body massages I've ever had from here. I wish I had found this place earlier as I would have enjoyed many more massages during my trip.

The staff were VERY professional. They made you feel welcome, were not pushy and the therapists very skilled. I had a massage from a male therapist who certainly knew the right amount of pressure to use and how to ensure you left feeling very relaxed.

Special note that the massages offered here are of much better value after having paid over $100 EURO in Mykonos for a 1 hour full body massage which was by no where near as enjoyable.

Premises is very clean. I would definitely come back here and highly recommend to anyone travelling through.

Reviewed 20 May 2014

I enjoyed the best back massage and foot massage I have had in a very long time. The premises are modern and clean and the staff know how to look after their customers. For me, the best thing is that there are male masseurs at this salon and they know how to give a firm massage. The 30 minute back massage was only E$30 and the 15 minute foot massage was just E$15. My masseuse immediately identified some trouble spots in my back and provided me with much needed relief. He even provided me with a complimentary face mask.

Earlier this month I paid E$100 for a full body massage at a day spa in Mykonos which was nowhere near as good as the massage provided by the staff at Fish Spa Kangal Santorini Wellness Center.

The quality of massage provided here was excellent and represents a very high value for money service. If I had more time in Santorini I would spend every day here getting a massage. Very professional, clean and customer service oriented.

1  Thank Mark G
Reviewed 19 May 2014 via mobile

This place is so clean and the employees are very friendly they are not pushing for sales they just help you. I recommend the what they call honey moon package which could be used by two friends not only honeymooners that will cost you 150 and includes one while hours massage full body, 10 minutes fish cleaning and 20 minutes feet cleaning plus a facial called mask which last about 10 minutes and has mint and cleans your face it is enjoyable place and since it's kinds hidden not very many tourists around this places gets A+++ from me, remember to tip your therapists about 10 for the whole treatment cause you are only tipping on massage and if top is 10% and 60 minutes are 60 euros , well a 10 euro tip will be a good tip. To find this place you find what they call Hondo mall and walk around ask where the big white church is and this place is on a street on one of the sides close to the luxurious hotel Atlantis enjoy.