“excellent service!”

Fish Spa Kangal Santorini - Wellness Center
Ranked #2 of 7 Spas & Wellness in Fira
More attraction details
Owner description: Fish Spa Therapy For Hands & Feet, Foot, Back, Full Body Massage Therapies, Chair Massage,beauty Treatments For Face & Body
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“excellent service!”
Reviewed 18 August 2014 via mobile

the best fish spa in Santorini by far! they have many tanks so the fish are almost all the time hungry and you leave with smooth a and relaxed feet! the crew is excellent and very friendly! the prices are the best you can get!

• Greek first
  • Korean first
McAllen, Texas
39 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 49 helpful votes
“It's an experience”
Reviewed 11 August 2014

We spent a day in Santorini and we wanted to have a fish pedicure. We had seen this on the Keeping up with the Kardashians and we wanted to try it. It will cost you 10 euros for 15 minutes. You walk in and you wash your feet, then they sit you on a not very comfortable chair and you dip your feet and have these tiny fish nibble on your toes and foot. I wonder though about the cleanliness of this and hygiene. Never the less, my feet were silky smooth after they fish were done with them. My husband and my daughter loved it. I could not quite sit there and relax but I did like the result. One thing I didn't like about this place. I walked in and I was told to lower my voice and wait outside. and let me tell you, it was HOT outside. I waited for about 15 minutes outside until I was told to come in and wash my feet. There were 2 ladies sitting and there were plenty of spas available. I think the concept is worth a try but they do need to be a little nicer and cater to their customers.

Visited August 2014
1 Thank botis626
Midwest
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Fun and Functional Fish Pedicure”
Reviewed 3 August 2014

Having a port day in Santorini, we walked around Fira, took the public bus to Oia and walked around that town as well. After returning to Fira, I found the Fish Spa just uphill from the bus stop and the perfect ending to the day! The treatment starting with washing off your feet in the back of the spa. Then you sit down where a fish tank is and slowly lower each foot - one at a time into the tank. Soon the fish are nibbling on your feet. It tickles at first, then feels good. When you are done with the treatment your feet are noticeably softer and smoother.

The staff was very nice, caring and genuinely happy.
Great Experience.

Visited July 2014
San Jose, California
“Wonderful and relaxing”
Reviewed 31 July 2014

I booked the foot fish spa and full body massage on line for myself and my daughter on a short notice and was able to get in for our requested time. The spa is very clean and the staff is very friendly and pleasant. The fish spa was wonderful; tingly at first, but after a few minutes felt great. The full body massage was very nice and relaxing and the massage therapist was wonderful!...This is one of the best massages I've had. The spa was definitely one of of the highlights of our trip to Santorini. Thanks Kangal Team :)

Visited July 2014
Melbourne, Victoria, Australia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Relaxing”
Reviewed 25 July 2014

Very enjoyable.......had a foot fish spa which felt like tiny bubbles under my feet. I quickly adjusted and my feet are smoother for it. Reasonably priced too.

Visited June 2014