“Hands down the best frozen yogurt I've ever had.”

Selatrevo Greek Frozen Yogurt
Ranked #13 of 23 Dessert in Fira
Dining options: After-hours
Dining options: After-hours
Los Angeles, California
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Hands down the best frozen yogurt I've ever had.”
Reviewed 23 April 2014

I was wandering around Fira and since the weather was really hot I decided to get some frozen yogurt when I came across it. I only had 3.7 euros and was not sure if that's enough for a cup.

I told the owner(lady) that I only had 3.7euros in coins and if that's enough for me to get it and she told me not to worry about it.

I did not have too much expectation for it as I have tried many frozen yogurt in many countries but this is totally different from the usual frozen yogurt you expect. It's much creamier and sweet.

I would totally come back for it every day.

• Visited April 2014
1 Thank Tiffany C

• Greek first
Bloomington, Indiana
“Great frozen yogurts”
Reviewed 20 October 2013

Very central location, very flavorful deserts, fun time...To rest and enjoy yummy frozen yogurts during your shopping and day time/evening walking tours...seating available by the street site tables.

• Visited July 2013
1 Thank TrWorldTraveler
“The best frozen yoghurt ”
Reviewed 13 October 2013 via mobile

The most delicious frozen yoghurt. Creamy and tasty with a big assortment of topings. The owners are friendly and very polite.

2 Thank IOANNIS R
New York
“Best frozen yogurt I've ever had”
Reviewed 7 August 2013

The best frozen Greek yogurt I had on this trip and we had a lot given that it was 90+ degrees every day. The funny thing is, I don't even like regular Greek yogurt, but I became addicted to selatrevo in Greece, starting with my first time in the Santorini store. I'll even go one step further and say that this was the best frozen yogurt - Greek or not - I've ever had, better then Red Mango, Pinkberry, etc. etc.

The flavors and toppings were all delicious and very natural tasting. What really sets it apart is the consistency. It's unlike anything I've ever tasted. Somewhere between ice-cream/gelato and frozen yogurt - just the perfect combination of richness and fluffiness.

I still dream about this yogurt and wish it would come Stateside.

• Visited June 2013
1 Thank nycgypsy82
Fira, Greece
“Disgusting artificial flavor”
Reviewed 5 August 2013

We've tried a lot of frozen yogurt over the past week we've been in Greece, and this was by far the worst. The texture was fluffy, almost like marshmallow fluff, and it didn't taste like yogurt at all. I'm sure there's all kinds of artificial crap in it to make it taste like that. Blech. On top of that, it was very expensive. We spent 10 euro for two cups, whereas everywhere else in Greece similar portions would have cost us 5 or 6 euro, max.

• Visited August 2013