Rooms were decent, nothing spectacular, lots of space. Pool is the highlight of this hotel with a jacuzzi (lukewarm) and great view of the caldera. The hotel is not in Fira center as such and takes 30-35 mins by walk to Fira or 5 mins via the hotel shuttle that is somewhat infrequent. A cab ride will set you back 5 euros each way. Quiet location given it's distance from Fira.
The staff here are wonderful, very professional and focused on providing very good service. The restaurant is decent and while breakfast was nothing great, we can't say that other hotels have done much better with included breakfasts.
Overall, good value for your money and nice facilities with great staff.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to Lilium Santorini Villas, a built complex of studios and suites rising on the precipice, with a remarkable view of the volcano and the sunset. It combines the elegant simplicity with the modern comforts.The visitors will be fascinated from the natural beauty, the Aegean architecture and will enjoy a quiet and luxurious stay, with absolute calm, in a magical unforgettable landscape. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, Odigeo, Ebookers, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, 5viajes2012 S.L. and getaroom.com so you can book your Lilium Villas Santorini reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Lilium Villas Santorini Hotel Fira
- Calderas Lilium Hotel
- Hotel Calderas Lilium
- Lilium Villas Santorini Fira