This hotel is a first class place. The staff from airport transfer to house keeping, very helpful, accommodating and friendly. Service was top of the line. Rooms nice and also very clean which for me is a must. Every room has a little out side sitting area so you can take in that outstanding view all day and watch the beautiful sunsets. Food was good at their restaurant. I would suggest rent with breakfast included, nice size breakfast buffet. For us there was nothing that we didn't like. You really have to see it for your self.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to Lilium Santorini Villas, a built complex of studios and suites rising on the precipice, with a remarkable view of the volcano and the sunset. It combines the elegant simplicity with the modern comforts.The visitors will be fascinated from the natural beauty, the Aegean architecture and will enjoy a quiet and luxurious stay, with absolute calm, in a magical unforgettable landscape. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, HotelsClick, Odigeo, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, Ebookers, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Lilium Villas Santorini reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Lilium Villas Santorini Hotel Fira
- Calderas Lilium Hotel
- Hotel Calderas Lilium
- Lilium Villas Santorini Fira