We checked-in this hotel for 4 nights and enjoyed every moment spent. We arrived at this hotel by Ferry, after spending rather boring 3 nights in Athens with lots of expectations which the hotel rightfully fulfilled. Our superior room was upgraded to an honeymoon suite upon check-in. (WOW).. Maria at the front desk is very helpful with any need you may have. The room is spacious and was overlooking the Caldera with an attached Jacuzzi. You can pretty much see both the edges of Santorini from the room. Breakfast was good but the menu selection could have been better with different variety each day. The hotel is located 2.7 Km away from Fira, which may not be ideal if you prefer walking distance from the city. The hotel does run a free shuttle bus service to and from Fira, with scheduled timings which you need to keep us should you intent to use the service. Your other option would be a 5 Euro taxi trip. Room has A/C and heater facilities. There was a kettle to heat water and an iron board.
Overall, we thoroughly enjoyed our stay in the hotel and would recommend staying there in any occasion.
During our trip,
1. We took a bus to Oia, and spent a day watching the highly regarded sunset at the end. (You can see the sunset right from your hotel windows as well)
2. We took a day trip with Kamari tours (can be booked from the hotel or straight with the company located beside shuttle bus service).
3. One day to walk from Fira to the Cable car station, fabulous experience walking up and down the stairs overlooking the sea.
To wouldnt need more than 4 days to see the whole of Santorini, but you might stay for longer should you intent to indulge the beauty around.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to Lilium Santorini Villas, a built complex of studios and suites rising on the precipice, with a remarkable view of the volcano and the sunset. It combines the elegant simplicity with the modern comforts.The visitors will be fascinated from the natural beauty, the Aegean architecture and will enjoy a quiet and luxurious stay, with absolute calm, in a magical unforgettable landscape. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Lilium Villas Santorini reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Lilium Villas Santorini Hotel Fira
- Calderas Lilium Hotel
- Hotel Calderas Lilium
- Lilium Villas Santorini Fira