Got back on Sunday 20-04-14. The weather was below average for time of year, but apart from that ( hotel couldn't do anything about that!!!!!), no complaints. We had a room at pool level, fantastic, walk to Fira , great, loved all the lizards in the walls that came to meet us. A 24 hr patisserie across the road that served fresh sweet & savoury, a LIDL supermarket just down the road for anything else you required. Used very cheap bus service to visit Akitora etc., . Hotel very friendly & immaculately clean, breakfast... fantastic . Built in DVDs in TV, well worth taking a few. Will definitely be back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to Lilium Santorini Villas, a built complex of studios and suites rising on the precipice, with a remarkable view of the volcano and the sunset. It combines the elegant simplicity with the modern comforts.The visitors will be fascinated from the natural beauty, the Aegean architecture and will enjoy a quiet and luxurious stay, with absolute calm, in a magical unforgettable landscape. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Lilium Villas Santorini reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Lilium Villas Santorini Hotel Fira
- Calderas Lilium Hotel
- Hotel Calderas Lilium
- Lilium Villas Santorini Fira