We were blown away by the views from this hotel. Spotlessly clean rooms marvellous. Breakfasts fine but why no fresh fruit? We were on a b and b basis which was fine however a half board basis with perhaps 2/3 evening meals would we think be worth the hotel to consider because of the views at sunset!!!! (Such a romantic setting with panoramic views from the dinning room and terrace). We would definitely return, Santorini stays in the heart and mind.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to Lilium Santorini Villas, a built complex of studios and suites rising on the precipice, with a remarkable view of the volcano and the sunset. It combines the elegant simplicity with the modern comforts.The visitors will be fascinated from the natural beauty, the Aegean architecture and will enjoy a quiet and luxurious stay, with absolute calm, in a magical unforgettable landscape. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Odigeo, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and Ebookers so you can book your Lilium Villas Santorini reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Lilium Villas Santorini Hotel Fira
- Calderas Lilium Hotel
- Hotel Calderas Lilium
- Lilium Villas Santorini Fira