From day one staff were friendly and helpful could not do enough for you. Room was perfect felt like I really was living the Greek life. Food was very tasty and a good price, breakfast had a good variety. Sunsets were unbelievable and photos taken look just like the brochures. Overall I will be back what a life.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to Lilium Santorini Villas, a built complex of studios and suites rising on the precipice, with a remarkable view of the volcano and the sunset. It combines the elegant simplicity with the modern comforts. The visitors will be fascinated from the natural beauty, the Aegean architecture and will enjoy a quiet and luxurious stay, with absolute calm, in a magical unforgettable landscape. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, Odigeo, Agoda, Ebookers, Evoline ltd and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Lilium Villas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Lilium Villas Santorini Hotel Fira
- Calderas Lilium Hotel
- Hotel Calderas Lilium
- Lilium Villas Santorini/Fira