We stayed in Lilium for a few nights in late June and found the experience enjoyable from start to finish.
On arrival you are completely wowed by the stunning views over the caldera. The rooms are spacious and VERY clean which is a big statement as I consider myself a clean freak!!
In summary, the hotel is absolutely incredible and I would really recommend it to anyone visiting Santorini.
However, in my opinion there is still room for improvement (hence the 4 star). 1) The breakfast selection is ok (tinned fruit - not great)
2) Cocktails were served in plastic glasses ( not really expected...)
3) Internet slow in room
Regardless of this, we will be back!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to Lilium Santorini Villas, a built complex of studios and suites rising on the precipice, with a remarkable view of the volcano and the sunset. It combines the elegant simplicity with the modern comforts.The visitors will be fascinated from the natural beauty, the Aegean architecture and will enjoy a quiet and luxurious stay, with absolute calm, in a magical unforgettable landscape. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd and Ebookers so you can book your Lilium Villas Santorini reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Lilium Villas Santorini Hotel Fira
- Calderas Lilium Hotel
- Hotel Calderas Lilium
- Lilium Villas Santorini Fira