We have stayed In the hotel for 3 nights and it was just amazing. We absolutely loved the jaccuzi outside the room. It was always hot and it had an incredible view. The only thing we would have liked to be different was Its position: although it is private, It's not inside the room. Maria, the receptionist, was very helpfull, she arranged a rental car, gave us all sorts of tips of Santorini and Crete and was very Nice all the time! Besides, the breakfast was memorable and delicious and the room was very clean. A gorgeous hotel, but a little farther away from the city center than we would have expected, but you can still walk the distance (about 15 min) and there is a van from the hotel every night that comes from the city center to the hotel. I totally recomend it, specially the jaccuzi room!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to Lilium Santorini Villas, a built complex of studios and suites rising on the precipice, with a remarkable view of the volcano and the sunset. It combines the elegant simplicity with the modern comforts.The visitors will be fascinated from the natural beauty, the Aegean architecture and will enjoy a quiet and luxurious stay, with absolute calm, in a magical unforgettable landscape. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), Agoda, Hotels.com, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, getaroom.com, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Lilium Villas Santorini reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Lilium Villas Santorini Hotel Fira
- Calderas Lilium Hotel
- Hotel Calderas Lilium
- Lilium Villas Santorini Fira