Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
All reviews pool area shuttle bus amazing views hot tub beautiful hotel minute drive sunset caldera maria island santorini volcano
Selected filters
Reviewed 7 September 2016 via mobile

My husband and I stayed for 6 nights at the end of our honeymoon and had a wonderful time. We were room 202 overlooking the pool and the view was amazing. The breakfast buffet was the best we had in our two weeks in Greece. The shuttle service to Fira was great and made getting to Oia very simple. The only thing that would've been a nice touch was some sort of honeymoon welcome in our room. We had wine and dessert at the hotels we stayed in in Athens and Mykonos to congratulate us. We hope to make it back one day!

Date of stay: September 2016
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank CourtneyB2343
Reviewed 6 September 2016 via mobile

What a hotel, simply stunning, everything about this hotel was AMAZING, the views, the rooms, the pool, the staff, the location. Only downfall was the sun loungers, people hogged them and even if they left they would leave towels to keep them, and some were broken, staff didn't monitor either, otherwise just fantastic, didn't want to leave

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
3  Thank natashab659
Reviewed 3 September 2016

It is hard to say too much about this amazing hotel. From first contacting Katerina for information before my trip, to being picked up by a constantly cheerful Yiannis at the airport, to the incredible and large desk staff who will go out of their way to do anything for you, you know you've found the right place. They truly make you feel not only as a valued guest but as family.

I had a room (103) on the pool level, which was perfect. It was spacious with a large bedroom, closet/minifridge area, and bathroom. The bed, comforter and pillows were the most comfortable I have had anywhere I have stayed. My patio was my favorite. I could easily go from there to the pool (a few feet away) or back, get room service, or watch the beautiful sunsets. The pool itself was perfect size for the number of people staying at the hotel. The water was cool (the way I like it) and there was a small pool for children that was separate.

As others have mentioned it's about a 10 minute walk to LIDL supermarket and the Alpha Bank ATM, and there is a shuttle to Fira that runs during the day. It's free at specified times, but they will take you there for a small fee at other times.

On Sunday, when I wasn't working in the museums or the Akrotiri, I went on a Spiridakos sailing cruise of the volcano (separate review). They arranged everything for me, and it was a highlight of my stay.

The restaurant is very good, and I ate two dinners there (I highly recommend the shrimp with fennel and ouzo or the grilled shrimp with vegetables. I also had one lunch and one room service. The servers will tell you what is fresh and what is frozen.

The wifi was some of the best I've had in a hotel, especially in Greece. They have about four servers, so it never was a problem. I would have liked one American TV channel or France 24, but that is a small issue when you're on such a beautiful island as Thera/Santorini.

I want to thank everyone there for making my stay the best possible. I'll come back!

Room tip: I loved the pool and sea view room I had (103) with a patio.
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank ProfT
Reviewed 30 August 2016

We stayed here for a week on our honeymoon and were so impressed with the views, breakfast and service. The staff are lovely and can't do enough for you. We had a pool view room which was great as you are on the same floor as the pool and the restaurant etc, there is no mad rush to save sunbeds etc. Breakfast offers a lot of choice and was included in our price, the views and the sunset are out of this world. The maids serviced our room sometimes twice a day and there is a free shuttle into Fira on a regular basis. A quiet hotel with perhaps 60 guests and hardly any children, Very peaceful. The staff arranged a quad bike pick up for us, the spa is also great! The only bit that needed work was the jacuzzi as the bubbles weren't the best and a few of the mosaic tiles are coming off. Otherwise, everything else was perfect!

Room tip: Pool view floor is great for accessibility and the view
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank chelseaturnell
Reviewed 29 August 2016

Superb accommodation with amazing views. Staff very helpful overall and especially when advising about tours and restaurants. Sunset better here than it was at Oia! Free transfer bus was great and the drivers reliable and friendly.

Room tip: Best views
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple