Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
All reviews pool area shuttle bus amazing views hot tub beautiful hotel minute drive sunset caldera maria island santorini volcano
Selected filters
Reviewed 29 July 2019

WOW, where do I even start with this amazing hotel.......! I cannot recommend Lilium enough, the whole experience from booking to checking out was perfect. The reception girls were lovely and so helpful, they helped us with the excursions, recommended some lovely restaurants and also upgraded us which was insane.....!!!!!!!!

We opted to use the shuttle bus from the airport for €20 and it is totally worth it. the van is clearly marked for Lilium Villas and the driver greets you with ice cold water which is a nice touch.

We had the honeymoon suite (208) and all I can say is.....wow!!!!!! It was a beautiful room and then when you pull back the curtains and see the view, it is literally breathtaking. We spent most mornings at the pool, also incredible view and the sunbeds in the water were perfect as you get the slight breeze from the sea, there are always beds so no need to reserve any. Afternoons in our room was scorching, it is a sun trap on the lounging bed (enough to fit 2). Most evenings when we got back from the town we went in the hot tub, it's all lit up and very romantic. Mini bar was reasonable prices.

The hotel restaurant is lovely, the food was stunning and you never have to make a reservation which is also a bonus. Breakfast was lovely too, lots of choices and all very tasty.

The free shuttle is an added bonus if you want to pop to Thira town, we did this most evenings and caught the last shuttle home. Worth doing as the town itself is super cute and so much to see.

I cannot say enough about this hotel and we will be recommending it to all of our friends.
Thank you for an unforgettable experience.

Sian & Danny

Room tip: Go for the Honeymoon suite - you won;t be disappointed.
Reviewed 24 July 2019

The hotel is facing the caldera, and has balcony views of both the sea/caldera. It is a luxury hotel, with an infinity pool - which is a bit small, and a nice larger normal pool. The ambiance around the hotel is nice, it's a very luxury quiet vibe, and you really get to enjoy the views on offer.

The hotel provides regular free transfers to and from Fira which allows you to explore Santorini if you wish, the staff are also very helpful.

The rooms were a decent size, which were cleaned daily and had a Santorini theme to them.

The restaurant was open throughout the day, which provided a good selection of food.

If I were to return to Santorini I would stay here again.

1  Thank ThatGuyK
Reviewed 23 July 2019

My husband and I visited here in July 2019, we previously got engaged in Santorini so were excited to come back for our honeymoon.
The views from the hotel and pool are defiantly 5 star but the hotel itself is a 4 star at the most, the rooms are basic (noisy if by the road) the staff were very friendly and helpful and booked a lot of things for us, the free shuttle to and from Fira town is a bonus.
We both said they need some sort of relaxed background music around the pool in the day time.

Reviewed 17 July 2019

After a 10 hour flight from NY to Athens and then a delayed flight in to Santorini, my boyfriend and I were overjoyed to arrive at this hotel.

The views of the Agean Sea are breathtaking, the staff is wonderful - they will make any request you have happen. They set up in-room massage, surprise birthday celebrations, buggy rentals, tours, you name it, they will never say no.

I cannot say enough positive things about this hotel. I will recommend Lilium to EVERYONE I know!

Thank you, thank you, thank you!

Reviewed 11 July 2019 via mobile

We would highly recommend staying here. Friendly and helpful staff, AMAZING views, clean and spacious rooms, fantastic infinity pool and lovely breakfast!!!! I really enjoyed my stay here. Their shuttle service to the town was an added bonus!!! It’s about a 5 minute drive to town!!! Lovely