Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
All reviews pool area shuttle bus amazing views hot tub beautiful hotel minute drive sunset caldera maria island santorini volcano
Selected filters
Reviewed 14 August 2019 via mobile

My friend and I stayed at Lilium for two nights and were thrilled with the experience we had. The views of the caldera were spectacular from our room and especially from the infinity pool. To complement the views, Lilium’s staff were extremely professional, efficient, and thoughtful. I had misplaced my phone on the ferry to Satorini and the staff helped me track the phone down within hours. Truly a wonderful time and would recommend Lilium to anyone looking for a special experience in Santorini.

Date of stay: August 2019
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 7 August 2019

Absolutely gorgeous hotel - with amazing views!! Food is amazing - as were the drinks..I would definitely recommend this hotel ..a short walk from Fira it is handy enough to visit, but not cramped in and nice and spacious.

Date of stay: September 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank lucuss66
Reviewed 7 August 2019 via mobile

The staff are fantastic, rooms extremely clean and tidy, well maintained property, great breakfast, centrally located with a complimentary shuttle service and the most amazing view.
Bookings on this island can be a little tricky
But if you want fantastic views with top quality service and close to everything then this is for you.

Date of stay: August 2019
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 29 July 2019

WOW, where do I even start with this amazing hotel.......! I cannot recommend Lilium enough, the whole experience from booking to checking out was perfect. The reception girls were lovely and so helpful, they helped us with the excursions, recommended some lovely restaurants and also upgraded us which was insane.....!!!!!!!!

We opted to use the shuttle bus from the airport for €20 and it is totally worth it. the van is clearly marked for Lilium Villas and the driver greets you with ice cold water which is a nice touch.

We had the honeymoon suite (208) and all I can say is.....wow!!!!!! It was a beautiful room and then when you pull back the curtains and see the view, it is literally breathtaking. We spent most mornings at the pool, also incredible view and the sunbeds in the water were perfect as you get the slight breeze from the sea, there are always beds so no need to reserve any. Afternoons in our room was scorching, it is a sun trap on the lounging bed (enough to fit 2). Most evenings when we got back from the town we went in the hot tub, it's all lit up and very romantic. Mini bar was reasonable prices.

The hotel restaurant is lovely, the food was stunning and you never have to make a reservation which is also a bonus. Breakfast was lovely too, lots of choices and all very tasty.

The free shuttle is an added bonus if you want to pop to Thira town, we did this most evenings and caught the last shuttle home. Worth doing as the town itself is super cute and so much to see.

I cannot say enough about this hotel and we will be recommending it to all of our friends.
Thank you for an unforgettable experience.

Sian & Danny

Room tip: Go for the Honeymoon suite - you won;t be disappointed.
Date of stay: July 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 24 July 2019

The hotel is facing the caldera, and has balcony views of both the sea/caldera. It is a luxury hotel, with an infinity pool - which is a bit small, and a nice larger normal pool. The ambiance around the hotel is nice, it's a very luxury quiet vibe, and you really get to enjoy the views on offer.

The hotel provides regular free transfers to and from Fira which allows you to explore Santorini if you wish, the staff are also very helpful.

The rooms were a decent size, which were cleaned daily and had a Santorini theme to them.

The restaurant was open throughout the day, which provided a good selection of food.

If I were to return to Santorini I would stay here again.

Date of stay: July 2019