“A PLUS SERVICE ALL THE WAY!!!”
Review of Aria Suites

Aria Suites
Ranked #16 of 79 Hotels in Fira
Atlanta, Georgia
“A PLUS SERVICE ALL THE WAY!!!”
Reviewed 19 September 2011

I recently stayed there Aug 31-Sept 2 and had the absolute BEST time. I stayed here based on the reviews from this site and everything was as stated. Demitria the hotel hostess and Evo the hotel staff went above and beyond to cater to my needs on a daily basis. This was by far the BEST service I recieved at any hotel ever in my life (and that says a lot because I am a pretty picky person). The in room laptop and free wifi was a treat. The place is kept spotless and is in walking distance to all the local shops and restaurants. Breakfast was very good as well and having it served on my private balcony each day was a nice touch. The views alone makes this the ideal place. I can't imagine anyone writing anything bad about this place. I've been back to work a week now and my heart is still in Santorini with Demitria and Evo :-)

Room Tip: i stayed in the Tosca and La Boheme suites. Tosca was my favorite.
  • Stayed August 2011, travelled with friends

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (69)
Arlington, Virginia
Reviewed 22 August 2011

The reviews here are all correct: the service and location of Aria Suites are unbeatable. The breakfast is a highlight, as are the touches like arrival bottle of wine, free laptop lender for duration of stay and the staff getting to know and cater to you on a first-name (in both directions!) basis.

But yes, the posts about the view are correct: it is not straight on to Oia and sunsets in Summer are not viewable. But if sunsets are your priority you should stay in Oia anyway!

For us, we wanted proximity to Fira yet a quiet, high quality service suite. We got that and loved it!

New York City, New York
Reviewed 18 August 2011

My husband and I stayed here for three nights during our honeymoon and had an amazing stay! We booked the Tosca suite and Aida suite -- both were absolutely wonderful! The rooms were impeccably clean and beautifully decorated. The pool was gorgeous with an unbelievable view of the caldera.

Upon arriving we were treated to a complimentary bottle of champagne and plate of fruit. Each day were also treated to drinks and chocolates. We felt so welcome and special during time at the Aria Suites. Dimitra and Claudio were extraordinary hosts helped us with our every need, from renting a 4-wheeler, to picking the perfect breakfast selections and booking a private boat cruise around Santorini. We couldn't have asked for a more perfect stay. We can't wait to go back!

• Stayed July 2011, travelled as a couple
Chicago
Reviewed 16 August 2011

Everything about this hotel was perfect. It was unique and not cookie-cutter, it had a tremendously helpful staff, great food, great views, great pool, great suites, etc. I would not have traded this hotel for anything else. We were treated like family and given great food and activities recommendations for the area.

San Francisco
Reviewed 14 August 2011

The is the perfect place to stay in Fira - just at the edge of the main town, you have peace and quiet, great cauldron views and yet you are only minutes away from great restaurants and the main town. The small staff consisting of Dimitra (manager), Claudio, Ivo and the cleaning/breakfast team - were endlessly welcoming and attending to every small detail.
The rooms are very comfortable (La Boheme in our case) with quality linens and great AC.

The full breakfast on your patio every morning is a real treat - only made feasible by going to the gym in advance at a hotel a few minutes away (arranged by Dimitra - 10 euro each/day).

We did a full-day bus tour arranged by Dimitra which took us over most of the island - interesting and worthwhile - good value at 35 euro - Santorini does not have that much to over in terms of sightseeing beyond the obvious, however....

The pool was a perfect size and the sun loungers very comfortable. All-in-all, a great place to relax and explore from.

London
Reviewed 14 August 2011

WOW....We have just returned from 6 nights at the Aria Suites and we just want to be back there. I can not believe how nice the team at Aria Suites are, they do absolutely everything but so discretely. You are not made to feel like what they do for you is a chore or too much trouble, they do it because they want you to have a relaxing and enjoyable holiday.

I thought asking for a lot of food for breakfast would be frowned upon - they tried to sell us more food - it was great. Eating our Breakfast in the Carmen suite from our balcony looking over the pool and amazing views was breathtaking.

Dimitria, Igor, Claudio & Girls, thank-you so much for making our stay so comfortable. We can't wait to come back

margaret river, western australia
Reviewed 13 August 2011

My husband and I just returned from 8 nights in the Tosca suite at Aria. Imagine this: wake up to having breakfast delivered to your private balcony overlooking the pool with magnificent views.Then choose your activity for the day........return later to have a swim and lay by the pool. Decide where you want to eat that night or wander the streets until you find the restaurant that takes your fancy.Return "home' to good night chocolates on your pillow. Sleep in a comfortable king bed and arise the next day to do it all over again.
Whilst sitting around the pool you may wish to partake of a drink or order some food...the staff have an amazing way of catering for your every need. Every detail of the whole complex is immaculate . Because there are only 6 suites, it is quiet and relaxing yet the complex is only 5 minutes walk to the hustle and bustle of the shopping area.
The sound of the donkeys (their bells) going to and returning from the port will always be with me. Watching the ships and luxury boats come and go is interesting.The shopping is great ladies (especially jewelery and some great boutiques too).
It is worth mentioning that not all hotels have pools in Santorini. Aria suites' pool is perfect to cool off in after a hot day out.
Santorini is magical and I wish I could go back every year, but alas I live in Australia so that is not viable. If and when I do it will definitely be back to see Demitria and her wonderful staff.

• Stayed July 2011, travelled as a couple