The only thing you pay is for the view. The photos of the rooms from the website are not reality but very professional. We took a cave appartement, it was very large but not so clean. The towels was quite smelly. The location was great in a quite place just 5 minute from the main street. The service from the concierge and reception guy was very good and polite. We had a pick up from port that was so helpfull.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nonis Apartments is a beaudiful traditional building builded according with the unique Cycladic architecture. Although our hotel is located at the edge of the famous Caldera's cliffs of Fira with an amazing and relaxing view of the sea, the volcano and the sunset you should not worry about the stairs because we are on the top level of the caldera's cliffs and that make our hotel easily accessible. Nonis Apartments is ideal for families and couples because our neighbourhood is very quiet and around us are restaurants, parking area and super market. The main square of Fira and the bus and taxi station is only 3minutes walking and the most popular place of Fira the stone path to the old port with all the famous shops and bars is only 2 minutes walking. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Nonis Apartments reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Nonis Apartments Hotel Fira
- Nonis Luxury Apartments Fira
- Nonis Apartments Santorini/Fira