We are in the middle of a five night stay and are so glad we stayed here. We are in one of the cave houses and have found it perfect. It is clean and fresh - and cleaned every day, with fresh towels- and very roomy and comfortable. Although there is an air conditioner we have not needed to use it as the apartment picks up the breeze well.
The view from the terrace is even better than the pictures on the site show and we have breakfast out here every morning and a glass of wine every afternoon.
The amount we paid was much lower than some other apartments are charging and we feel it is great value for money. Boris who has looked after us has been very helpful and is always available with advice or help. We would definitely come here again!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nonis Apartments is a beaudiful traditional building builded according with the unique Cycladic architecture. Although our hotel is located at the edge of the famous Caldera's cliffs of Fira with an amazing and relaxing view of the sea, the volcano and the sunset you should not worry about the stairs because we are on the top level of the caldera's cliffs and that make our hotel easily accessible. Nonis Apartments is ideal for families and couples because our neighbourhood is very quiet and around us are restaurants, parking area and super market. The main square of Fira and the bus and taxi station is only 3minutes walking and the most popular place of Fira the stone path to the old port with all the famous shops and bars is only 2 minutes walking. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U. and Hotel.de so you can book your Nonis Apartments reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Nonis Apartments Hotel Fira
- Nonis Luxury Apartments Fira
- Nonis Apartments Santorini/Fira