A girls trip brought us to Nonis apartments! When we arrived at 615 am from the airport we were greeted and driven back to the hotel by the owner Fanis. Our room was not ready yet but we were able to store our bags and hit the town for breakfast. Our first night was in the cave room, it was so cute and clean! Everything we needed was provided. The next day we were transferred to the 2 room apartment above the cave room, we were in awe! The room was tastefully decorated, clean and spacious! We had access to air conditioning which made it nice for sleeping, in addition the windows opened fully and let in a beautiful breeze from the caldera. The staff was wonderful! We woke to frappes every morning. Fanis, Kris, and Boris were there to give us advice on restaurants, clubs, atv rentals, boat excursions, winery adventures and directions on how to catch the bus to go to the beaches. Talk about being waited on and made to feel like a princess. They really made the trip so much more enjoyable.
The location of Nonis was perfect, right on the outskirts of Thira....just close enough to be in the middle of it all. We were able to walk into town and a block from the local market, which had everything we needed! The pool was a perfect mid day retreat! Fanis also provided me with running routes as he is a runner himself!
This is an ideal location, wonderful staff and million dollar views! Staying at the Nonis was the best part of my 3 week Greece vacation!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nonis Apartments is a beaudiful traditional building builded according with the unique Cycladic architecture. Although our hotel is located at the edge of the famous Caldera's cliffs of Fira with an amazing and relaxing view of the sea, the volcano and the sunset you should not worry about the stairs because we are on the top level of the caldera's cliffs and that make our hotel easily accessible. Nonis Apartments is ideal for families and couples because our neighbourhood is very quiet and around us are restaurants, parking area and super market. The main square of Fira and the bus and taxi station is only 3minutes walking and the most popular place of Fira the stone path to the old port with all the famous shops and bars is only 2 minutes walking. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Odigeo, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U. and Hotel.de so you can book your Nonis Apartments reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Nonis Apartments Hotel Fira
- Nonis Luxury Apartments Fira
- Nonis Apartments Santorini/Fira