They even call themselves 'LUXURY' apartments!!.
Let's start with the good: The view is simply amazing.
Now let me continue with the description of Noni's LUXURY apartments and the service they provide.
1.- Not picked up at the port. Eventhough they promised to pick us up at the port of Thera, we arrived and noone was there from the hotel.
2.- No help with the luggage. Santorini is filled with stairs, but noone was there to help us carry our luggage to our room.
3.- Crib in misserable condition. We have a toddler that was supposed to sleep in a crib. It was completely broken down. The owner promised to replace it (we are still waiting)
4.- "Quadruple Cave": The room was described as a two separate bedrooms with a living space. It was actually a one bedroom with a living space where two sofas could be used as beds. Should have been described as a "Doulble ratshole".
5.- The beds in the living room: The mattresses in the living room were less than 3 inches think.
6.- No water during the night: We had absolutely no water during the night. No water for drinking, showering or the toilet (that would have been more than luxuriuls, that would have been ostentacious!!).
7.- No reception service during the afternoon or night. We had noone to ask for our lack of water. Also, we were locked out during the day, and I had to get to the room through the window above the door because there was noone in the reception.
8.- Internet?, what internet? It is only available in a different establishment 100 meters away from Noni's.
In all 220 Euros for one night in this terrible place is simply too much. I would not go there again even if it was free.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nonis Apartments is a beaudiful traditional building builded according with the unique Cycladic architecture. Although our hotel is located at the edge of the famous Caldera's cliffs of Fira with an amazing and relaxing view of the sea, the volcano and the sunset you should not worry about the stairs because we are on the top level of the caldera's cliffs and that make our hotel easily accessible. Nonis Apartments is ideal for families and couples because our neighbourhood is very quiet and around us are restaurants, parking area and super market. The main square of Fira and the bus and taxi station is only 3minutes walking and the most popular place of Fira the stone path to the old port with all the famous shops and bars is only 2 minutes walking. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Priceline, Booking.com, TripOnline SA and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Nonis Apartments reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Nonis Apartments Hotel Fira
- Nonis Luxury Apartments Fira
- Nonis Apartments Santorini/Fira