Met at the airport for our complimentary transfer by a very friendly guy called yannis.
Took approx 10 mins and was checked in immediately. We booked a superior room which was smaller than the photos.the room was basic but clean and had a fridge and hairdryer.
Breakfast was OK,nothing exciting.pool area was nice and towels are provided,however sunbeds are rock hard and not very comfortable at all.
The location is great 5 minutes into fira and a supermarket minutes away.
Overall the hotel is fine and I would recommend,however one complaint,the hotel was fully booked and there is no courtesy room or anywhere to have a shower,which is unheard of,so basically they need to sort this out,as we weren't leaving until 6pm.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Renovated in 2011-12, Philippion boutique hotel is situated on the main street of Fira, just 250 meters from the city centre. This ideal position combines magnificent views of caldera and volcano with all major attractions. Offers comfortable and quiet rooms with unique design and all amenities, swimming pool, restaurant –bar and quality services from experienced staff 24 hours daily. Free arrival transfer and free high speed Wi-Fi are also available. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, Ebookers, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your Philippion Boutique Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Philippion Villas Hotel Fira
- Philippion Hotel Fira
- Philippion Boutique Hotel Santorini/Fira