I totally agree with the comments in Mathew T's review 13th Sept. we stayed 2 nights in room 102 and the mattress was a real let down for the room.
The room is right on the road, we heard no road noise and our balcony had fantastic views of the sunset.
Friendly helpful staff, emailed the hotel 2 days before arrival enquiring about transfer from airport and received free transfer with their driver waiting in arrivals with a sign for the hotel.
Cheap laundry service 5 euro for a small or 10 euro for a large bag of laundry
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Renovated in 2011-12, Philippion boutique hotel is situated on the main street of Fira, just 250 meters from the city centre. This ideal position combines magnificent views of caldera and volcano with all major attractions. Offers comfortable and quiet rooms with unique design and all amenities, swimming pool, restaurant –bar and quality services from experienced staff 24 hours daily. Free arrival transfer and free high speed Wi-Fi are also available. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Ebookers, Priceline, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Hotel.de and Evoline ltd so you can book your Philippion Boutique Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Philippion Villas Hotel Fira
- Philippion Hotel Fira
- Philippion Boutique Hotel Santorini/Fira