I stayed here with my husband and another couple before setting off on a sailing trip in the Greek islands. We wanted a clean, basic place to stay before starting our trip and Tataki Hotel fit the bill (mostly...).
+ awesome roof deck with views
+ air conditioning
+ central location, but tucked away from the noise (which could've been a major issue considering the island bar scene)
+ friendly manager
- bathroom had gurgling drain when the sink faucet was running (chalk it up to island plumbing?)
- ants around the base boards (wouldn't have minded a better cleaning job in all of the nooks and crannies, e.g. under the bed)
- thin mattress, but not so bad as to affect sleep
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), Priceline, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HRS so you can book your Tataki Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Tataki Hotel Santorini/Fira