My friend and I stayed four nights at Villa Romantic. The rooms were good, big enough for two people, the shower could be a bit tricky, but that's nothing new in Europe, we had a balcony overlooking the coast and breakfast was good. And a nice big pool, often we were the only ones using it. Always check how many kilometres from the town centre when you look at accommodation, because they can say 'close to town' when they really are a solid 15 minute walk up hill. that was probably the only downside. If you're hiring a 4 wheeler, it's fine, but in the summer, the hike is a bit of a pain. The best part about staying here is the service, Kosmos, the owner of the villa is extremely helpful and will go out of his way to make sure you have a great stay and you find the best attractions and eat at the best places in Santorini. And for the price we paid, it was a pretty good deal.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Occupying a quiet location just off the lower main road in Fira Town, the Villa Romantic is a small family property offering comfortable accommodation at an affordable price. This friendly property is the perfect choice for guests looking for a homely environment. This family-run property has 11 guest rooms,all of which are neatly decorated. All of the rooms feature a balcony or offer access to the pretty courtyard.Villa Romantic is built in a traditional Greek style. Each of the rooms at Villa Romantic is well-furnished and appointed with Greek paintings, satellite TV and spacious balconies. Enjoy a great start to each day with a sumptuous continental breakfast included in your room rate. From the privacy of your balcony, admire beautiful views of the surrounding countryside and the sea. During the day you can soak up the sun around the spacious pool area or enjoy a Greek coffee at the relaxed pool.Take a short walk to Fira's vibrant main square and visit the many local shops and traditional restaurants and bars. Fira town square is just 800 metres (15minutes walking) away from Villa Romantic. Benefit from free wireless internet access in the public areas of Villa Romantic. There is also a PC in reception that you can use it with small extra cost. If you're driving around Santorini, you can also enjoy free private parking here. Villa Romantic can also arrange the rental of a car, bike or motorbike to help you easily explore the surrounding area. Villa Romantic provides a free minibus service to collect you from the airport or port at your arrival.(That service is free for only one way at the arrival). Reception open/08:00-24:00 Check in/24hours Continental breakfast served/08:30-10:00 and included fresh bread, orange juice, butter, marmalade, croissant, yogurt, coffee or tea or milk, fruit salad - compost and homemade cake. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Ebookers, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), Odigeo, HostelWorld, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Romantic Spa Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Villa Romantic Hotel Fira
- Romantic Spa Resort Santorini/Fira