We stayed in this hotel for 3 nights. The owner was very friendly and she looks like being our aunt, also, the reception look like my aunt's living room.... The room was clean and with nice views, but the toilet was extremly small. I could was my feet, my hands and pee at the same time!!!. The hotel also is far from the centre and you need a car or scooter. In addition, the exit of the hotel is dangerous, it is in a curve with no mirrors... so you have to risk when you go out. The breakfast was ok, but not generous. The portions were counted... For two people there was: three pieces of confectioned cake (the one from Lidl), a small bowl with yogurt, half canned peach, 6 pieces of bread, marmelade and butter, two glasses of artifitial orange juice and coffee.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Occupying a quiet location just off the lower main road in Fira Town, the Villa Romantic is a small family property offering comfortable accommodation at an affordable price. This friendly property is the perfect choice for guests looking for a homely environment. This family-run property has 11 guest rooms,all of which are neatly decorated. All of the rooms feature a balcony or offer access to the pretty courtyard.Villa Romantic is built in a traditional Greek style. Each of the rooms at Villa Romantic is well-furnished and appointed with Greek paintings, satellite TV and spacious balconies. Enjoy a great start to each day with a sumptuous continental breakfast included in your room rate. From the privacy of your balcony, admire beautiful views of the surrounding countryside and the sea. During the day you can soak up the sun around the spacious pool area or enjoy a Greek coffee at the relaxed pool.Take a short walk to Fira's vibrant main square and visit the many local shops and traditional restaurants and bars. Fira town square is just 800 metres (15minutes walking) away from Villa Romantic. Benefit from free wireless internet access in the public areas of Villa Romantic. There is also a PC in reception that you can use it with small extra cost. If you're driving around Santorini, you can also enjoy free private parking here. Villa Romantic can also arrange the rental of a car, bike or motorbike to help you easily explore the surrounding area. Villa Romantic provides a free minibus service to collect you from the airport or port at your arrival.(That service is free for only one way at the arrival). Reception open/08:00-24:00 Check in/24hours Continental breakfast served/08:30-10:00 and included fresh bread, orange juice, butter, marmalade, croissant, yogurt, coffee or tea or milk, fruit salad - compost and homemade cake. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), HostelWorld, Priceline, Agoda, TripOnline SA and Evoline ltd so you can book your Romantic Spa Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Villa Romantic Hotel Fira
- Romantic Spa Resort Santorini/Fira