Evgenia Villas & Suites
US$705
Orbitz.com
US$974
1,399 results
All reviewsplace to stayminute walkpool areathe busgave us a mapferry portbeautiful islandi highly recommend this hotelthe hotel managerrooms were very cleanmain townperfect staybeautiful hotelsea viewplaces to visitnice poolshops and restaurants
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 16 March 2014

George and his family were friendly and hospitable and super accommodating during our stay during low-season. The room was freshly made and offered a great Greek luxury experience for us first time visitors to Greece.
A great retreat for couples!

• Stayed: March 2014
Reviewed 10 March 2014

This place is more amazing then the photos make it seem. The rooms are super clean and are being beautifully designed and renovated by George (the owner) himself which gives the rooms a personal feel. What is even better is the quality service. George gave many great tips on what to go see and do. He was always asking us about our day and always ready to help if we needed it. I definitely recommend listening to his suggestions and strongly recommend staying here. It was absolutely fantastic and hope someday I will get to go back.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank Megan S
Reviewed 31 January 2014

In november 2013 I had my 4th stay.And that was just as great as the 3 other It was the last week before closing for the winter,but George was there for all the guests as he was in the highseason.Always helpful and full of energy.The same goes for his mother Evgenia and Elena that kept the rooms clean.The bed was comfortable.the wifi worked without problems.Close to Fira with all it`s life and the bus station. Couldn`t be better.Thank`s to all of you George for a nice stay.See you all in 2014.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled solo
Reviewed 23 January 2014 via mobile

I was lucky enough to stay in one of the best hotels in Santorini! The staff at Evgenia Villas & Suites were very helpful and attentive throughout my stay. The rooms were very clean and the beds were comfy. There was wifi throughout the entire hotel which mean I was able to contact relatives back at home. I would definitely come back to stay at this hotel as I enjoyed my stay tremendously. :)

• Stayed: November 2013
1  Thank Nicoletteee
Reviewed 20 January 2014

This was my very first stay at evgenia's villas and suites and was by far the best holiday i've had. George and his team ensured I was constantly and well looked after, never met a nicer more helpful bunch of people. I am certainly looking forward to going back!

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled solo