“Great stay in Santorini!”

Evgenia Villas & Suites
Ranked #11 of 82 Hotels in Fira
Tel Aviv, Israel
“Great stay in Santorini!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 July 2014

We stayed at Evgenia Villas and were very happy with our experience! It was myself and a friend and we shared a single room. While it was a little tight it was totally doable since we weren't in the room that much. The place itself was super cute and full of nice people. George and Chris were so nice and so helpful. They made themselves available to answer questions and recommended tours (once which we took and really enjoyed). They also rented out atv's which made it a lot easier..than looking around for one. Not to mention, it was located in a great location right in town. Made it super easy to get around. Overall we met nice people at the villas and were very pleased with our experience. I recommend it to others!

• Stayed July 2014, travelled with friends

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (165)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Greek first
  • Korean first
  • Polish first
Limavady
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 July 2014

I had a lovely stay in Evgenia Villas! Great location, just a short walk to the centre of Fira, beautiful views from the pool and breakfast area. The room was spacious and very clean, with maid service every day and a little mini bar in the room. The pool area was lovely, very relaxing, with a pool bar and sun beds with towels provided. Breakfast was good value at €5 and George and the other staff were really friendly. I loved the free pick up/drop off from the airport, a nice friendly touch! I travelled on my own and everybody was very helpful and gave me advice about where to go etc.
I would definitely recommend Evgenia Villas, close to everything but not close enough to be too noisy or busy. From Fira I got buses very easily and cheaply to all the main attractions on the island, at only €2 approximately per journey. I also took a lovely boat trip recommended by George, amazing views of all the beaches and volcanic rock.
I will be back!

• Stayed July 2014, travelled solo
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 July 2014

My husband and I stayed here for two nights recently. The location to Fira is great- easy walk into town, but nice and quiet. The facilities are clean and comfortable. The bathroom was dated but perfectly fine. The pool is beautiful and the honor system for recording your own drinks (to pay for later) is fantastic and easy. The staff was incredibly friendly and helpful- George helped us arrange a moto for the day, recommended great spots to eat and was very helpful in trying to track down our lost luggage. They arranged for our port drop off and were super helpful. Breakfast is a classic greek limited buffet but at 5E you cannot beat it!This spot is great for families, convenient for couples and a good deal for its location and amenities.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled as a couple
Sydney, Australia
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 July 2014

My husband and I stayed at Evgenia Villas & Suites for 5 nights at the end of May 2014. Our flight from Athens arrived at 6am in the morning and we were greeted by friendly Chris who picked us up from the airport. All other hotels we looked at charged 25 Euros for each airport transfer, so having an airport transfer included in our accommodation was wonderful.

I will also mention that I booked our room at Evgenia Villas & Suites online and there was a bit of a misunderstanding about which room I booked. George went out of his way to ensure we were given our preferred room.
The room itself was quaint, clean and nicely decorated. Fresh towels were replaced every day and our room were tidied and cleaned very thoroughly.

Breakfast was served outside by the nice girls in the family and was simply lovely.
The pool area is really nice with cute outdoor furniture.

George also helped us hire a motorbike at a good price.

We enjoyed our time in Santorini so very much and would love to go back again one day. I would thoroughly recommend staying with George and his lovely family at Evgenia Villas & Suites; it really is amazing value for money and I can assure you that George and his family will go above and beyond to ensure their guests are happy.

Room Tip: All rooms are lovely.
  • Stayed May 2014, travelled as a couple
Boerne, Texas
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 July 2014

My husband and I spent four nights of our vacation to Greek Isles at Evgenia Villas & Suites and were terribly disappointed! Our room was terribly small, they did not replenish the soaps and shampoo while we were there, there was a ruckus of some sort two of the four nights we were there right next door(like 3:00am ) that woke both of us up, and it was soooo far from Fira to do anything. We would not stay there again!!!!

Room Tip: Ask for a larger room
  • Stayed July 2014, travelled as a couple
2 Thank tina2332
Sydney, Australia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 July 2014

I stayed at Evgenia for 4 nights in July and it was the best place I have stayed at for a few reasons: Its clean and very well maintained! The facilities are excellent, perfect pool, towels and an all day menu. The rooms are great, comfortable beds, fridge, security safe and AC. Its a 10 minute drive to the airport which they will provide pickup/drop off (even at 5:30am), its also a 10 minute walk into Fira. What made my stay here even better, were the staff! George, Vina, Xristos and Elena. George is the manager and provided helpful tips and ideas of what to do and where to eat- George you should be very proud of the establishment you run and the professional people you have working for you! Xristos and Elena, these two are heart and soul of this place. They are always happy and it just makes everyone around them happy too. They would sit for a friendly chat, invite us out to see the town and were always around to take care of us- they made me feel apart of the family.Your professionalism and care you show your clients are invaluable. I will never forget my stay here and the memories. Thank you so much for being apart of the best trip I've had in a while.....I loved it so much, I accidentally packed my room keys! They are on there way back to you....

• Stayed July 2014, travelled with friends
Ann Arbor, Michigan
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 July 2014

We stayed for three nights here in June. Our two-room suite was perfect for us, a couple with a young adult son. The owner and staff, especially George and Chris, couldn't have been more helpful with tips, airport transfers (even at 5 am!) and printing boarding passes. Once we discovered back alley routes to the center of Fira and the village of Firostefani for sunset viewing, we could avoid the clamorous and dangerous streets. If only breakfast had been served in a less cramped room, with more choices and quicker refills, our stay would have been perfect!

Room Tip: Ask for one with a balcony.
  • Stayed June 2014, travelled with family
Also consider these accommodations in or near Fira
Aressana Spa Hotel and Suites
Oia's Sunset Apartments
Villa Renos
Villa Renos
#3 of 82 in Fira

Been to Evgenia Villas & Suites? Share your experiences!