Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
1,568 results
All reviews minute walk pool area beautiful island beautiful hotel sea view visiting santorini town centre bus station the location is perfect george port greece greek poolside
Selected filters
Reviewed 5 May 2019 via mobile

まずもって、こちらのホテルをアメックスカードで予約したのですが、一方的に予約をキャンセルされました。アメックスカードが受け入れられないとは一言も書いていないのにです。そのために、もう一度同じ条件で検索をかけ、予約し直して、別のカードに支払う必要が生じてしまいました。ところがエクスペディアは再検索をかけると、1人1部屋で検索をかけるようになっています。こちらとしては1部屋2人での予約をしたかったのですが、誤って1部屋1人で予約してしまいました。しかし、こちらのホテルは1部屋単位での料金設定で、1人でも2人でも料金が同じでした。ですので、エクスペディアを通して修正の依頼をかけました。ところが、返答は料金は同じはずにもかかわらず、1日、40ユーロ余分に支払うことで、修正に応じるというものでした。40ユーロの根拠が分かりませんし、なぜ、ホテル側に損失がないにもかかわらず、その対応になるのか、理解不能でした。また間に入ったエクスペディアも、それを言うばかりで、常識的に考えておかしいとは思ってくれなかったようです。ホテル側があまりにも非誠実な対応でしたが、それをそのまま通すエクスペディアのカスタマーサポートもかなりおかしいと思います。そのことを主張し続けた結果、追加料金なしになりました。一体このやり取りはなんだったのだろうと思いました。あまりにも非誠実で、泊まりたくすらありませんでしたが、キャンセル不可の予約でしたので、渋々そのまま宿泊することになりました。さらに悪いことは続きました。宿泊当日、ホテル側から、あろうことにか、エクスペディアのアプリを通さず、ファッツアップを通して、送迎車の勧誘がありました。色々トラブルがあったので、とにかくお金を払えば、快くサービスをしてくれるだろうとも考えて、送迎サービスを利用することにしました。ところが、こちらの利用するフェリーが遅れて到着したせいもあると思いますが、その遅れについてはきちんと連絡していたにもかかわらず、迎えが来ませんでした。30分待っても来ないので、どういうことか聞いてみても、もう港にいるだのと全くの嘘を並べて、ずっと待っていたとの嘘も付いて、結局迎えに来ませんでした。最終的には無事着けて良かっただのとコメントしてきました。全く有り得ないホテルです。女性のスタッフは愛想良いですが、おそらくここのオーナーが、子供みたいな方で、言い訳ばかり、本当に有り得ないの人だと思います。部屋自体もバルコニーから見える景色は最悪で、隣は工事中で、全く綺麗な景色もないし、騒音だらけ。写真のイメージとは全く異なる部屋でした。こちらのホテルには絶対泊まるべきではありません。

First of all, I booked this hotel with Amex Card, but the booking was canceled unilaterally. I have not written a word that Amex Card is not acceptable. Therefore, I had to search again under the same conditions, re-reserve and pay another card. However, when Expedia is re-searched, it will search in one room per person. I wanted to make a reservation for two people in one room, but I accidentally made a reservation for one person in one room. However, the rate here was the same for one or two people, with the rate setting for each room. So I asked for a fix through Expedia. However, the answer was that even though the charges were supposed to be the same, they would be corrected by paying an extra 40 euros a day. I did not know the ground of 40 euros, and it was impossible to understand why it would be the case even though there was no loss at the hotel. In addition, it seems that the Expedia which I got in the middle did not think that it was not funny, thinking only in common sense. The hotel side was too unsincere response, but I think that customer support of Expedia which passes it as it is is quite strange. As a result of continuing to insist on that, there is no additional charge. I thought that this exchange was what. I was too unfaithful and didn't even want to stay, but it was a non-cancelable reservation, so I decided to stay as it was. The worse thing continued. On the day of accommodation, from the hotel side, there was a solicitation of a pick-up car through Fats Up without passing through the app of Expedia. There were various problems, so I decided to use the pick-up service, thinking that if I paid for it, I would be happy to serve. However, I think that there is also a reason for the ferry used here to arrive late, but despite the fact that I was contacted properly about the delay, the pick-up did not come. I didn't come for half an hour, so even if I asked what I was saying, I was in the harbor with a complete lie, and I was not waiting for it, I did not come to pick you up. I finally commented that it was good to wear it safely. It is an impossible hotel. The female staff is friendly, but I think that the owner here is a child-like person, who is just an excuse, and it is really impossible. In the room itself, the view seen from the balcony is the worst, the next is under construction, there is no beautiful view at all, it is full of noise. The room was completely different from the image of the photo. You should not stay at this hotel.

Date of stay: May 2019
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
3  Thank lalucedipiccola
Reviewed 27 April 2019 via mobile

I don’t even know where to start.
Everything was EXELLENT. From the treatment at front desk, cleaning and bar staff to the design and style. We arrived early in the morning (long time before check in) and not only were allowed to store our luggage and hang out by the pool, but because there were no previous guests in the room George kindly arranged an early check in for us.
So now let me tell you about the room. Everything is gorgeous and attention to details is very impressive. It’s by far is one one of the most beautiful rooms I’ve ever stayed in! Absolute aesthetic catharsis. Little touches like dimmer lights, bath robes and vinage speaker were so nice! We loved our ittle balcony with tanning beds and sea view.
The staff was so friendly and helpful! We were always greeted with a warm smile and politeness. They gave us tips for where to go and what to see. The cleaning staff kept out room immaculate. Free coffee every morning was a nice touch too.
Pool area is very nice! And there is a bar where you can get drinks. Honestly, mojito that I got here was way better that others I got at Santorini. Not too sweet and very refreshing.
Location was great for us. Not far from main square and bus stop, but quiet because not too close to all the shops and restaurants.
I think you can guess what my conclusion will be.... Higly recommend!!!

Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 27 April 2019 via mobile

Ok, I am the person who doesn’t like hotels, instead am awards staying in Airbnb’s - to feel more at home.. maybe that’s why I am so picky about the accommodation I gonna stay during my vocation.. i have to say- this one was the best I have ever been to - mix of a nice design minimalistic style, Greek flair, conveniences, brilliant clearness and plus polite staff!! You have to come here to understand what I mean! Close to center, bus station but at the same time quite to enjoy silence and time with your friends or beloved ones!!

Accommodation matters - 5 stars! Thx a lot

Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 24 April 2019 via mobile

Hotel is gorgeous...a modern take on the traditional Greek style with a few indulgent extras such as in room hot tub and large sea view terrace.
Staff were wonderful...very welcoming and friendly.
Location is ideal...5 mins walk from Fira town down a quiet side street with a market in the corner.
Always felt safe as a solo female traveller.
Would definitely recommend.

Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 10 March 2019 via mobile

Calm Collection hotels are the best in town of Santorini.
We got a brand new suite with Cave hot tub that was very nice and open, big enough for the whole family, 4 persons, with all the facilities and services. The room has a beautiful view over Aegean Sea and the sunrise here is amazing! It is close to the beach called Yalos only 2,5
k/m and 5 minutes by foot to the restaurants and small stores.
Our hostess, George he is really wanted to make our stay here as pleasant and memorable as possible!!!
Thank you very much for all!!!

Date of stay: September 2018