(sorry for my english as I'm french) We only stayed there 1 night just before leaving Santorini and we had no expectations considering that the price was very low. We were really surprised when we got there as the small room was actually very charming, modern and very nice. The bathroom was very nice !! We were welcomed by very nice people too and felt very comfortable right away. The location is great too. It is only a nice 10 minutes walk from Fira. Very close to all services. The wifi worked very well. They also arranged for us to be picked up by a taxi driver in the morning, right in front of the hotel. Overall, it was a great surprise ! I would book it again when I go back to Fira and I will recommend it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Galatia Villas offer 6 double rooms and 4 studios that can accommodate up to 4 people. Some rooms have sea views while others overlook the relaxing patio or even have access to it.All rooms feature modern amenities and are decorated with taste by paying attention to every single detail. The wood and burgundy in conjunction with the dominant white color gives warmth to the rooms that will make you feel relaxed all day.Studios also have a sofa bed and dining table to give even more comfort to you and your family. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Ebookers, Expedia, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Priceline, Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Evoline ltd so you can book your Galatia Villas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Galatia Villas Hotel Fira
- Galatia Hotel Fira
- Galatia Villas Santorini/Fira