We checked in after 5pm for a 2 night stay and were greeted by a friendly staff member who was only helping out for the night. We were taken to our room which was not where the hotel was but was 1min down the path opposite some other hotel pool area. Not very private. The room was not the one we had booked online. It was small however it was clean and the bathroom was newly renovated.
I had a little drama which required an emergency package to be delivered from Athens. It was a Saturday and I needed it by Monday latest. John the owner was very helpful and assisted me and we were able to receive it the following afternoon by ferry. That really made the trip!
The pool was inviting but chilly. I think if you stayed in the main hotel part it definitely would have been a lot more pleasant.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Galatia Villas offer 6 double rooms and 4 studios that can accommodate up to 4 people. Some rooms have sea views while others overlook the relaxing patio or even have access to it.All rooms feature modern amenities and are decorated with taste by paying attention to every single detail. The wood and burgundy in conjunction with the dominant white color gives warmth to the rooms that will make you feel relaxed all day.Studios also have a sofa bed and dining table to give even more comfort to you and your family. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Odigeo, Hotels.com, Priceline, Travel Republic (UK), Ebookers, TripOnline SA and Evoline ltd so you can book your Galatia Villas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Galatia Villas Hotel Fira
- Galatia Hotel Fira
- Galatia Villas Santorini/Fira