Very clean, beautifully decorated B&B. Owners are super friendly and helpful. For the second part of our trip, we stayed at luxury hotel and the owner of Galatia had his son drive us there for free. On top of that, we realized that we had forgotten our leather jackets at Galatia on the day we were leaving. We called Galitia and they agreed to ship us the jackets back to NYC. In summary, John and his family are awesome! Make you feel like family.
The only negative for me was the mattress. It was rather uncomfortable, but then we had the same experience in Italy...
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Galatia Villas offer 6 double rooms and 4 studios that can accommodate up to 4 people. Some rooms have sea views while others overlook the relaxing patio or even have access to it.All rooms feature modern amenities and are decorated with taste by paying attention to every single detail. The wood and burgundy in conjunction with the dominant white color gives warmth to the rooms that will make you feel relaxed all day.Studios also have a sofa bed and dining table to give even more comfort to you and your family. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo, Agoda, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Evoline ltd, Ebookers and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Galatia Villas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Galatia Villas Hotel Fira
- Galatia Hotel Fira
- Galatia Villas Santorini/Fira