Gelatia villas is a 10 minute walk from the bus terminal. We had no problem with that but in hot weather carrying a 15 kg rucksack it is hard work! The property itself is very clean and the owner is very welcoming and friendly. The room we had was quite sufficient,comfortable bed and mosquito screens which means the window can be opened at night.It could do with being painted a light colour though ,it was a dark red! Bathroom shower was a bit cramped but adequate and very clean.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Galatia Villas offer 6 double rooms and 4 studios that can accommodate up to 4 people. Some rooms have sea views while others overlook the relaxing patio or even have access to it.All rooms feature modern amenities and are decorated with taste by paying attention to every single detail. The wood and burgundy in conjunction with the dominant white color gives warmth to the rooms that will make you feel relaxed all day.Studios also have a sofa bed and dining table to give even more comfort to you and your family. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Odigeo, Hotels.com, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Ebookers and Evoline ltd so you can book your Galatia Villas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Galatia Villas Hotel Fira
- Galatia Hotel Fira
- Galatia Villas Santorini/Fira