Galatia Villas is situated close to the busy and bustling capital of Fira on Santorini. Great for simple, clean and smart accommodation with very friendly and informative staff.
There is a small pool at the rear of the hotel with several sun loungers that back on to a lemon grove. You can chill out there and relax. That said, the pool is shaded and only the bravest swimmers enter in May!
Be prepared for a lovely, yet steep climb through the picturesque roads that lead from Galatia to the town itself. You could always get a cab, but do walk if you're able. There are good views and you get a feel of what it's like for the locals.
Would we stay again...? Yes.
Lovely Galatia, thanks to Agiris and his team for making our short stay very enjoyable.
Richard & Robyn Walden
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Galatia Villas offer 6 double rooms and 4 studios that can accommodate up to 4 people. Some rooms have sea views while others overlook the relaxing patio or even have access to it.All rooms feature modern amenities and are decorated with taste by paying attention to every single detail. The wood and burgundy in conjunction with the dominant white color gives warmth to the rooms that will make you feel relaxed all day.Studios also have a sofa bed and dining table to give even more comfort to you and your family. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, Odigeo, Agoda, Hotels.com, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Galatia Villas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Galatia Villas Hotel Fira
- Galatia Hotel Fira
- Galatia Villas Santorini/Fira