Me and my boyfriend stayed at Galatia Villa for 5 nights! It was a budget double room with air condition mini fridge and TV. REALLY CLEAN (they change towels everyday!). Swimming pool is lovely.
About 10 minutes from Fira main square (walking distance). There is a free parking just behind the main building.
Staff is very friendly and helpful. They provide us a map of Santorini with some advice about restaurants and beaches.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Galatia Villas offer 6 double rooms and 4 studios that can accommodate up to 4 people. Some rooms have sea views while others overlook the relaxing patio or even have access to it.All rooms feature modern amenities and are decorated with taste by paying attention to every single detail. The wood and burgundy in conjunction with the dominant white color gives warmth to the rooms that will make you feel relaxed all day.Studios also have a sofa bed and dining table to give even more comfort to you and your family. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, Ebookers and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Galatia Villas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Galatia Villas Hotel Fira
- Galatia Hotel Fira
- Galatia Villas Santorini/Fira