I've been travelling the world on and off ever since I turned 18 - staying at hostels and hotels and whatever else you can think of...and I have got to say that this hotel is one of the best (if not THE best) I have ever stayed in.
- STAFF: so so so amazing. Friendly, helpful, good for a laugh, and on top of that Eirini (the nicest lady ever in charge) makes amazing suggestions for restaurants to eat, places to shop and activities to do. She suggested that we went on a sunset catamaran tour around Santorini and it turned out to be one of the best days I have ever had in my life!
- LOCATION: perfect! Seriously about 1 minute walk from the supermarket, and 3-5 minutes walk from the town of Fira!! Even better is that as close as it is to everything, you sleep so soundly because it's situated just outside of the hustle and bustle of the swamps of tourists. And the views from the hotel are incredible - you pretty much walk out the door and the Caldera (oldest recorded volcano eruption) is right in front of you. Sunsets chilling out the front of the hotel, or even watching from your balcony are a MUST!
- FACILITIES: great great great great! Comfy beds, fantastic air conditioner, great channels on the TV, awesome showers/toilets. What else can I say!?
- VALUE: for all the information we received, and how we were treated, and the location? Bargain!
- we only stayed 4 nights :(
All in all it was the best stay ever on one of the most beautiful islands ever! I highly recommend this place to anybody - couples, backpackers, families, solo travellers. You'll have such a great time!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located just 150 metres from the centre of Fira, Nemesis offers air-conditioned units with free Wi-Fi and a balcony overlooking the Aegean Sea and the Caldera or the garden. Restaurants, bars and shops are within a 3-minute walk. A satellite TV, fridge and electric kettle are included in all rooms at the Nemesis. Each has a private bathroom with toiletries and hairdryer, while some also include a well-equipped kitchenette. The nearest beach is 3 km away and a bus stops at 120 metres from the property. Santorini Airport and the port are within 3 km. Staff at the 24-hour front desk can arrange car and bicycle rental. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Agoda, Odigeo, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Evoline ltd so you can book your Nemesis Rooms & Apartments reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Nemesis Rooms & Apartments Santorini/Fira